Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You know, I hope someday soon my wife and I can conceive a child or two. Weâ??re trying, but itâ??s never a given. Assuming we do have at least one child, I do hope one day they can come home with a school test in hand, handing it to me, revealing a percentage grade of 37.5. At that point Iâ??m going to belt out the words, â??You fucking nailed it.â?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I remember a few months ago over at the other site we were talking about the playoffs and who we thought might be in it or win it and there were a few people saying that we were over looking Toronto. A lot of us said that they have a pattern.

Do those of you who were saying we were over looking Toronto see now? They do this time and again. Great in the regular season and horrible in the playoffs. It also doesn't help that LeBron himself KNOWS that he's in their heads and that he can beat them. That shot he made the other night was just unfair. It was like playing 2K with all of the sliders way up and playing on rookie difficulty. Ridiculous.

*Knock Knock* That's LeBron knocking on Jordan's door because he's getting ready to take over the GOAT position.

Also, on a side note, I told you all that the 76ers were scamming everyone. Their last six weeks of play can't be taken into account as to how they were going to fair in the playoffs. Why? Because during that time they mostly played non playoff teams. Sure they had a few tough teams sprinkled in there, but not many. Now everyone is seeing just how young and inexperienced they are and how horrible their coach is. The Celtics are young and inexperienced too, but Brad Stevens just might be the best coach in basketball right now.

Here's to hoping we see the Rockets and Cavs in the Finals.
    Last edited by SSJPhenom; 05-07-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow. Props to both the Celtics and Warriors taking care of business in both of their game one match ups. Rockets have zero answer for Durant, and the Celtics played great D on the Cavs. Holding LeBron to 15 points is remarkable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Holding an uninterested and lethargic LeBron to 15 pts isn't anything to write home to Momma about. Now, let's see what they do in game 2. If they hold Bron under 20 in that game, then the Cavs are in trouble.

As for the Rockets/Warriors. I think it's high time that we accept the fact that this is the Warriors' league until they break up, get old, or something because they're really unbeatable. Let me explain: it looked like the Rockets got owned in game 1, but they really didn't play that bad. They had more rebounds than Golden State, shot just as many 3's, only had 2 more turnovers, and just little less assists. Harden had 41 pts and Cp3 had 23. If they had been playing anyone else in the league, they'd have won. I mean, what can we tell them to improve on? Don't turn the ball over as much? They only had 9 all game. That's not that bad. Get more 3's? They made 13. I guess they could get more production from their bench, but everyone could really use that.

Nope, I think it's over for the Rockets. They'd have to play 4 damn near perfect games to beat the Warriors in this series and it's not going to happen. The Warriors won, also, with only Durant and Thompson playing very well. Curry and Green didn't have good game at all. Go ahead and give the championship to the Dubs. They're going to be the best in the NBA for a long time to come.

Unless Bron joins the Rockets next season. Then we're talking.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^ I Don't disagree with you on either front. Your points are valid.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    With sports betting becoming legal, a lot of people going to be raging when star players take a seat with 5 minutes to play and the 20 point margin that's covering the line suddenly drops to 10 and the 12.5 point line loses. Also expect the tv deals of all american sports to boom off it too. Sports betting companies will be trying to get customers hard and it'll be advertising galore.

How does sports betting work in america exactly? Why can only vegas do it? In australia I can make a bet any time of the day as long as my phone has access to the internet. I have five different accounts with betting agencies. I dont understand how you cant just download the app of say Bet365 in america and start betting

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Boston 2, "The Land" 0.

LeBron played great though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Don’t get used to him being in a Cavs jersey much longer. After he either loses to Boston or gets swept in the Finals, again, he’ll run off to play with a better team. Like all Kings do.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can't blame him. Cleveland sucks.

Gosh I hope he goes to Houston. They'd be damn near unstoppable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    He'll go to L.A.

Thread Information