Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hmm...itâ??s as is losing the best player on the team and possibly the planet doesnâ??t make them a better team. Whoâ??d a thunk?

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Game 1 was alright. Just alright.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Game 2 will be interesting because Toronto did what they needed. First game at home as Canada's team and they took the W. COuld have easily laid an egg and had a massive adrenaline dump out there. Now GS could turn around and take four in a row, but Toronto stood tall and I think we will have a very solid series. If nothing else this should quell any doubts people may have had about the legitness of Leonard.

Just wish Drake would fuck off.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Hmm...itâ??s as is losing the best player on the team and possibly the planet doesnâ??t make them a better team. Whoâ??d a thunk?
    Although every expert and analyst will say, "GS is not a better team without KD"; the numbers suggest otherwise. As a matter of fact when KD is out and Steph isn't, their record is much much better then when Steph is out and KD isn't. Also, when KD is out and Steph isn't they have much much better win/loss ratio then when the whole team is healthy and playing.

So like those analyst and experts I'm not going to say that the absence of KD makes GS a better team. The numbers sure don't have a problem saying that though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think its because the offense that KD prefers isn't the offense that Steph and Klay thrive in. Their game isn't constant iso, which is what KD usually rolls with. KD is such a good scorer though that he can get points just about anytime anywhere so he can bail them out when one of those two have an off night, but point wise GS does better when KD is out.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think KD would help to spread Toronto's defense and force them to guard the entire floor instead of just cutting off Steph and Klay. Without KD, the Warriors don't have another proven scorer on the floor besides Curry and Thompson so Toronto's just going to try and force the supporting cast to make buckets like they did against Milwaukee. They can basically just play to neutralize Steph and Klay, especially if Cousins and Iguodala are playing injured. I don't see anyone else on the Warriors dropping 20.

Without KD they're still enormous favorites, but with him, they're unbeatable over a 7 game series in my opinion.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You can give me numbers all you want. KD is an asassin, and will score at will. He is the relief valve when Curry and Klay arenâ??t hitting. He is The reason they lost game 1. Letâ??s also throw in the fact that heâ??s pretty good on defense. Being 7 foot and still as fast as a guard really helps.

13. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Board man gets paid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What an intriguing series. So many angles - KL is fantastic, but GS is beyond banged up. Then again, Toronto is doing this with one top level player, which I love. I still hope this goes 7 games.

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WHY DID NICK NURSE CALL A TIMEOUT WHEN HIS TEAM WAS ON AN 11-2 RUN. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Also yeah I'm a raptors fan from Toronto, but I'm pissed at the fans for cheering that KD injury. Such a bad look man and really ruins the goodwill the Raps were getting from around the league. That's just bushleague Philly shit.

Thread Information