Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Because LeBron knew he couldn't win a championship on his own and went to Miami to build a superteam. That's why you should cheer for Durant and the Warriors.
    I know you are taking the piss but I'm genuinely interested in the reason why Mr scissorkick has that view. Did lebron piss in his cornflakes one morning? Did his girlfriend accidentally scream out lebron during sex?

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, clearly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Yes, clearly.
    Yes to which one though, cornflakes or sex?

Also, Klay Thompson on 3 fouls in the blink of an eye, best player at drawing fouls in the league. How does Klay play more than 10 minutes? Thats why Houston were NEVER winning this series

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Worst possible match for Cleveland, once again. Probably a sweep this year.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LeBron's greatness dictates that they'll win at least one game. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sweep. I will say this, though, if LeBron somehow someway pulls out a victory this year in the Finals, you can go ahead and move him right on up past Jordan as the GOAT. IMO.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll say that Cleveland gets at least one. Warriors in 5.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I say sweep because Cleveland is worse this year than last. Then again, Lebron can go full Superman without Kyrie taking his share of the possessions.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In Scissorkick’s defense, the Warriors won a championship without Durant in the loaded West, beating James after he went back to Cleveland only after he helped them get pieces to build (what he thought would qualify as) a super team. Them doing it by themselves, again after getting through the West, makes them instantly more likable. Durant joined them after that. James has a history of doing it, and at one point made himself the most hated man in sports. Literally. Arguing the super team aspect is plain stupid.

Want to try and make the argument fair? Simply state that it’s the city of Cleveland and they usually suck. They will again after James leaves again in a few months. But, in the East, they’ll probably still make the playoffs if Love stays.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopefully the Cavs haven't beaten Kevin Love down so far that he can't possibly return to Minnesota form again.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    In Scissorkick’s defense, the Warriors won a championship without Durant in the loaded West, beating James after he went back to Cleveland only after he helped them get pieces to build (what he thought would qualify as) a super team. Them doing it by themselves, again after getting through the West, makes them instantly more likable. Durant joined them after that. James has a history of doing it, and at one point made himself the most hated man in sports. Literally. Arguing the super team aspect is plain stupid.

Want to try and make the argument fair? Simply state that it’s the city of Cleveland and they usually suck. They will again after James leaves again in a few months. But, in the East, they’ll probably still make the playoffs if Love stays.
    Have you been watching this team play? No way do they make the playoffs without LeBron. He's their PG, SF, and PF all wrapped up in one. If LeBron leaves at the end of this season (which I absolutely think he should), I reckon the best option for the Cavs is to sell off everyone they can and go into a full blown Philly-style rebuild.

17. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information