Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The officiating calls COULD be more one-sided in favor of the Warriors, but it's hard to imagine how...

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The refereeing was pretty horrible, but HOW DOES J.R. SMITH RUN OUT THE CLOCK WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE LEAD!!!!????!!!???

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If LeBron can keep up performances like this (and of course Love plays to his 20-10 potential) the Cavs might actually have a shot at winning this series. I'm telling you, if LeBron pulls this off be ready because we're going to be witnessing something very special and rare. LeBron will be named the greatest ever by the vast majority of people for the first time ever and he'll deserve it.

Will that happen though? A few days ago I would've said no way, however, it does seem the stage is set for a massive unbelievable upset. I do hope it happens, I love witnessing history being made.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Could lebron win finals mvp in a losing side? I thought he should have got it last year but if he's going to be better than that surely this is the year it happens

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    The refereeing was pretty horrible, but HOW DOES J.R. SMITH RUN OUT THE CLOCK WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE LEAD!!!!????!!!???
    Because he's a moron. Garbage player.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I'm done with JR Smith. We've all laughed for a long time about his lack of focus, but this is the goddamn NBA finals. Most players never make it to this point, and he's lucky enough to be here playing with one of the all time greatest players against one of the all time greatest teams, and he's gonna pull that shit? His play (3/10 shooting for 10 points) does not offset how absentminded he is. It's a shame Korver is also playing poorly, otherwise I'd give all of Smith's minutes to him and put JR on the bench until he's proven that he's taking his job seriously.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    George Hill should have never missed his 2nd free throw attempt. Forget JR Smith's misshap. Had Hill make his attempt, no doubt, Cleveland walks away with a win in game one. Not defending Cleveland, but you can't miss free throws, ever. Especially in the NBA Finals.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    George Hill should have never missed his 2nd free throw attempt. Forget JR Smith's misshap. Had Hill make his attempt, no doubt, Cleveland walks away with a win in game one. Not defending Cleveland, but you can't miss free throws, ever. Especially in the NBA Finals.
    George Hill choked. Leaving a free throw that short and bouncing it off the front of rim is a clear sign of nerves and choking.

But it was a game winning free throw on the road. It's understandable.

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    But it was a game winning free throw on the road. It's understandable.
    Yep, and what Smith did is not.

17. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The worst part about this? Lebron in his 15th season at age 34 led the league in minutes and games played and carried a lottery team to the NBA Finals. He then recorded nearly a 50 point triple double against maybe the most talented team in NBA history in Game 1, only to lose in OT because of a few bad calls, a missed FT, his coach not calling a timeout, and one of his teammates forgetting the score in what was one of the biggest mistakes in recent memory.

And yet after all that, people will still criticize Lebron for being 3-6 in the Finals. Iâ??m not saying heâ??s better than Jordan, because I never saw Jordan play. However to say Lebron isnâ??t the GOAT because of his Finals record is insane.

Edit - Of course this is assuming the Warriors win the Finals. I think the Cavs best chance at winning a game was last night, but they blew it. We might just see a sweep.
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 06-01-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Thread Information