Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    LeBron to the Celtics could do it, maybe even Lebron to the Sixers if Fultz, Simmons, and Embiid all develop the way eveyrone expects them too.
    LeBron to the Celtics would have some problems. And I just don't think LeBron would be a good fit in Philadelphia.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still cannot see it next year woth LeBron on them or Toronto. Another piece needs to move.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LeBron won't go to Boston. He doesn't fit the culture, he and Kyrie won't get along and he doesn't like them. Right now LAL and Philly are the favorites. He could easily decide to avoid the drama entirely and stay in Cleveland.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like it if player's stayed on one team their entire career.

Duncan, Stockton, Nowitzki, D. Robinson, Reggie Miller, Bird, Magic, Kobe... you get where I'm going with this.

Well, you know the saying, "Money Talks", but when the dollars start calling, Free Agents begin to walk.

6. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1. Magic and Kobe both bitched and asked for trades.
    2. Why should players be stuck with shit front offices and owners like Lebron is with Cleveland

I still just cant get over the what if we could have seen if JR Smith didnt fuck it all up

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Five games instead of four...

10. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    IF Lebron leaves Cleveland, I doubt it ends up simply being him signing with another team that has cap room. Probably looking at a sign and trade scenario, which would open up plenty of places no one is mentioning.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not worried about GS next year. The Rockets will handle them. Even if LeBron doesn't go there. They're actively trying to recruit Paul George. Could you imagine PG, Harden, and CP3 on the same team? They'd win. If LeBron goes, though, it's a lock. I think he should honestly go to San Antonio. If they can keep Leonard that's awesome but even if they don't, could you imagine Pop with LeBron? Match made in basketball heaven. They'd be hard to beat. I don't want to see him in Philly. They'd be good but I think LeBron would stunt the growth of Simmons by handling the ball too much. If he goes to Houston it then becomes a two team league again and I don't want to see that. He won't go to Boston. Kyrie wants no parts of him. Besides, if Hayward and Irving are healthy next season they won't need LeBron. Idk, I think San Antonio would be awesome. Finally LeBron with a great coach.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can we talk about how much I hate Skip Bayless. I wish he were not on TV because when it comes to LeBron he spews so much bullshit that I can't stand it.

Literally called James out for making the correct play in game 1 by passing Hill the ball for what was seemingly a wide open layup. To hear Skip tell it though, LeBron should've shot that shot because he's the star to hell with the correct play. He said Jordan would've shot it and that Ray Allen saved LeBron's legacy with that clutch shot he made against the Spurs. Bring up the fact that Kerr and Paxon save Jordan's ass a number of times and it's different.

I just can't stand Skip. I wish I could debate with him just one time. I swear I'd call him out on all his bullshit and prove him wrong on several topics.

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    Can we talk about how much I hate Skip Bayless. I wish he were not on TV because when it comes to LeBron he spews so much bullshit that I can't stand it.

Literally called James out for making the correct play in game 1 by passing Hill the ball for what was seemingly a wide open layup. To hear Skip tell it though, LeBron should've shot that shot because he's the star to hell with the correct play. He said Jordan would've shot it and that Ray Allen saved LeBron's legacy with that clutch shot he made against the Spurs. Bring up the fact that Kerr and Paxon save Jordan's ass a number of times and it's different.

I just can't stand Skip. I wish I could debate with him just one time. I swear I'd call him out on all his bullshit and prove him wrong on several topics.
    Just remember the job of people like that are to rile people up and get people talking about them. The less attention you pay, the better off everyone is. Everyone knows Skip Bayless is an idiot.

Thread Information