Thread: Will the Real Fabulous Moolah Please Stand Up?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will the Real Fabulous Moolah Please Stand Up?

My boss at Wrestlingrumors.net and I put this together and it's not half bad if I do type so myself.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/will-rea...lease-stand-2/

Check it out, like the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingrumors/

And use Wrestlingrumors.net as your wrestling news source.

2. Likes jmt225, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Very well written. I'm really tired at the moment but I'll break this down tomorrow. Good stuff though KB.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hope you do and hope you do so on either rumors or its Facebook. We'd appreciate it.

Moolah's legacy will forever be one that's tainted whether any of these decades old stories and rumors are true or not. Nowadays especially, it's enough to condemn someone just if they're accused of something but what's worse for Moolah is that she's unable to defend herself due to the inconvenience of being dead.

It's possible that both sides of this issue are true...and false. You can only truly judge someone or something by your own experience with it and those who have only positive things to say about Moolah say so because they had only positive interactions with her. This doesn't mean that she was a saint or that she didn't do some, or possibly even all, of the things she's accused of. It doesn't negate the positive thoughts and feelings of those who have fond memories and experiences with Moolah but those same fond memories and experiences also wouldn't negate those who had terrible interactions with Moolah.

Sounds a little messy doesn't it? I mean, we as a people tend to like everything nice and easily ordered; the good guys wear white and the bad guys wear black hats and all that jazz. Well, real life doesn't work like that because it's a big ol' mess even those who seem to be the very, very best examples of all the good of humanity have detractors. Nobody can be all things to all people and that goes especially for someone who spent their lives in the eat or be eaten world of professional wrestling.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

6. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Thread Information