Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
    Which Scottish professional wrestler in currently competing at the Commonwealth Games in amateur wrestling?
    The answer to this one is, who gives a shit about the commonwealth games. I think australia actually cared more about the winter olympics than they do the commonwealth games

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What year did a WWE star win the strongman competition at the Arnold Classic?

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    The Meantime Posse - i.e. Tasty, FunKay, Gelgarin and myself - once participated in a wrestling quiz and came second with only minimal cheating. I know, we let the side down.
    The big thing I took from that was I knew way too much about the midcard of 2003-circa WWE (Thuggin' and Buggin Enterprises w/ Chris Nowinski).

Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    The answer to this one is, who gives a shit about the commonwealth games. I think australia actually cared more about the winter olympics than they do the commonwealth games
    Of course. I mean the only sport I've seen them care about recently is match fixing cricket.

More questions for you Dave:

Which multiple time WWE/World Heavyweight Champion appeared in Blade Trinity?

Which Scream actor held the WCW World Heavyweight Championship?

The Big Show appeared as 'Captain Insano' in which Adam Sandler film?

Can you name the Olympic Gold medalist who is also a WWE Hall of Famer?

The Elimination Chamber PPV is named No Escape in which country (bonus point for why too)?

[It also occurs to me my earlier UFC/WWE question was wrong as both Ken Shamrock and Brock Lesnar have won titles in both companies and you could maybe spin Dan Severn in their too]

6. Likes Dave, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Here's a very tricky question: Who does the WWE highly promote yet no one can see him?

Also one more good one: Which wrestler had supposed beef and wrestled Andy Kaufman?
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

8. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    I ran a trivia night event during my last deployment. One thing I did was have a bonus question where teams could earn 1 to 10 points.

Something like:

At WrestleMania 3, Andre the Giant challened Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship. What was his billed weight for that evening? 10 points for being within 10 pounds, with a point subtracted for every ten pounds off of the correct answer.

Arn Anderson holds the record for most days as the WCW World Televison Champion. How many days has he been WCW World Television Champion? 10 points for being within 30 days, with a point subtracted for every 30 days off of the correct answer.

Kane currently holds the record for the most cumulative eliminations in the Royal Rumble match. How many opponents has Kane eliminated? 10 points for being within 2 of the correct answer, with a point subtracted for every 2 being off of the correct answer.

At WCW's Uncensored PPV in 1996, Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage took on The Alliance to end Hulkamania in a Tower of Doom match. Name as many members of The Alliance to end Hulkamania for a point each, to a maximum of 13.

Since the introduction of the TNA Knockouts Championship, 20 women have held the title. For every two women you can name, you will earn one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviousDominous View Post
    I ran a trivia night event during my last deployment. One thing I did was have a bonus question where teams could earn 1 to 10 points.

Something like:

At WrestleMania 3, Andre the Giant challened Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship. What was his billed weight for that evening? 10 points for being within 10 pounds, with a point subtracted for every ten pounds off of the correct answer.

Arn Anderson holds the record for most days as the WCW World Televison Champion. How many days has he been WCW World Television Champion? 10 points for being within 30 days, with a point subtracted for every 30 days off of the correct answer.

Kane currently holds the record for the most cumulative eliminations in the Royal Rumble match. How many opponents has Kane eliminated? 10 points for being within 2 of the correct answer, with a point subtracted for every 2 being off of the correct answer.

At WCW's Uncensored PPV in 1996, Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage took on The Alliance to end Hulkamania in a Tower of Doom match. Name as many members of The Alliance to end Hulkamania for a point each, to a maximum of 13.

Since the introduction of the TNA Knockouts Championship, 20 women have held the title. For every two women you can name, you will earn one point.
    Andre 520
    Hogan 294

I'd go 900ish for Anderson.

43. Did I mention I really, really like Rumble By The Numbers?

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson (cage #1)
    Meng, Barbarian, Kevin Sullivan, Lex Luger (cage #2)
    Z-Gangsta, Ultimate Solution (cage #3)

Unless you're counting managers, that's it for the match. The managers would be Woman, Miss Elizabeth and Jimmy Hart. Brian Pillman was also a member but not in the match.

Not sure there was a thirteenth member, though you might mean Booty Man, who was in the Dungeon of Doom but not the Alliance.

1. Gail Kim
    2. Awesome Kong
    3. Angelina Love
    4. Velvet Sky
    5. Madison Rayne
    6. Brooke Tessmacher
    7. Taylor Wilde
    8. Havoc
    9. Rosemary
    10. Allie
    11. Maria
    12. Tara
    13. ODB
    14. Winter
    15. Mickie James
    16. Taryn Terrell
    17. Laurel Van Ness
    18. Jade
    19. Sienna
    Click for Spoiler:
    Su Yung, who hasn't won it yet on TV.

How'd I do?

12. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Andre 520
    Hogan 294

I'd go 900ish for Anderson.

43. Did I mention I really, really like Rumble By The Numbers?

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson (cage #1)
    Meng, Barbarian, Kevin Sullivan, Lex Luger (cage #2)
    Z-Gangsta, Ultimate Solution (cage #3)

Unless you're counting managers, that's it for the match. The managers would be Woman, Miss Elizabeth and Jimmy Hart. Brian Pillman was also a member but not in the match.

Not sure there was a thirteenth member, though you might mean Booty Man, who was in the Dungeon of Doom but not the Alliance.

1. Gail Kim
    2. Awesome Kong
    3. Angelina Love
    4. Velvet Sky
    5. Madison Rayne
    6. Brooke Tessmacher
    7. Taylor Wilde
    8. Havoc
    9. Rosemary
    10. Allie
    11. Maria
    12. Tara
    13. ODB
    14. Winter
    15. Mickie James
    16. Taryn Terrell
    17. Laurel Van Ness
    18. Jade
    19. Sienna
    Click for Spoiler:
    Su Yung, who hasn't won it yet on TV.

How'd I do?
    52 points. My mistake on the Alliance question, I thought King Curtis was a member. Bad memory on my part.

Arn was supposedly TV Champion for 870 days, so 900 would be close enough.

43 is right on, Wikipedia claims that he had 44 and their citation for that number links to an unrelated Ric Flair interview.

You're definitely a trivia night ringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

14. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviousDominous View Post
    52 points. My mistake on the Alliance question, I thought King Curtis was a member. Bad memory on my part.

Arn was supposedly TV Champion for 870 days, so 900 would be close enough.

43 is right on, Wikipedia claims that he had 44 and their citation for that number links to an unrelated Ric Flair interview.

You're definitely a trivia night ringer.
    I've uh....been banned from a few wrestling trivia contests. Apparently I broke then because they stopped being competition or something.

King Curtis was the Dungeon of Doom, which was basically half of the Alliance along with the Horsemen. He was gone by then though.

16. Likes EnviousDominous, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    1. Gail Kim
    2. Awesome Kong
    3. Angelina Love
    4. Velvet Sky
    5. Madison Rayne
    6. Brooke Tessmacher
    7. Taylor Wilde
    8. Havoc