Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: WrestleMania 34 LD - The House of the Rising Sun

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    That I agree with. And I'm sure that the vast majority of the fans there were expecting Reigns to win. If they had been expecting Lesnar to win, then the match most likely would have been received a lot better.
    People hated it because Reigns literallly kicked out of 5 F5s, and Lesnar gets to keep the title even longer.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The more and more I think about it, the more I rate WrestleMania 34. One of the of best all time for me. Great matches all up and down the card and surprises that a WrestleMania should have. Shinsuke turning heel, brilliant I think. Was only over because of NXT, has had an an uninspiring run on the main roster and just like what happened with AJ, it could kick start some momentum.

If Charlotte canâ??t beat Asuka who can? Would I have had Charlotte win last night? 8/10 times I would say no, but Charlotte will probably be the best female ever when itâ??s all said and done and she deserves something like this on her resume. I think 16 womanâ??s titles wouldnâ??t sound as good. If youâ??re going to end a streak then what better place than WrestleMania. Better than a lousy Raw or Roadblock PPV.

The Tag team matches were underwhelming but looking at it from a story point, it pretty much did everything perfectly so canâ??t complain. Same with Taker and Cena. I wanted a good 10-20 minute match but now Iâ??m glad we didnâ??t get it. Taker squashing Cena was great. I thought they were actually going to do the match at next years Mania, which I think they still do. Just have Cena do a Rock like storyline where he canâ??t grt over the loss.

I am soooooo happy Lesnar beat Reigns. All year I had been expecting Reigns to take it and for that not to happen is great. Reigns isnâ??t the top dog yet. Hopefully itâ??s better for Reigns to have a bump in the road for the crowd than him just Bering handed everything, so we will see how that goes.

Probably missed something else but I loved WrestleMania 34 and definitely in the top 5 Manias for me.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wrestlemania XXXIV
    Date: April 8, 2018
    Attendance: 78,133
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Jonathan Coachman, Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton

So here we are. After all these months, we’ve finally arrived at Wrestlemania and as JR has put it, it don’t get no bigger than this. The main event is Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (THIS TIME FOR SURE!), along with Ronda Rousey making her long awaited in-ring debut. It’s hard to say what to expect, other than a very long show with a lot of stuff crammed in. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Same Old Story

Thread Information