Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock Lesnar And Vince McMahon Have Heated Confrontation Last Night

Brock Lesnar And Vince McMahon Have Heated Confrontation Last Night

I don't know if this is true and, if is, how much is embellished or what but there's talk going about that Vince and Lesnar got into a heated verbal squabble last night after Lesnar's match.

The story going around is that Lesnar went off on Vince after he got backstage to the gorilla position. As you'd imagine, Vince wasn't too happy about that and the whole thing ended with Lesnar throwing the Universal Championship either at a wall or at Vince before walking away. I haven't read anything about what Lesnar was supposedly so pissed about.

Again, I don't know if this is legit or what as there are all sorts of questions regarding Lesnar's future that are up in the air. It's been the talk of the week that Lesnar was leaving WWE to go back to the UFC but he retained against Reigns last night so does that mean he's resigned? Is Lesnar still leaving and refused to job to Reigns? Hopefully, we'll learn a bit more tonight on Raw as to what's what.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If the reports are true and Lesnar did get pissed, I reckon it's because of the reaction the match got.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't think I've every dismissed as rumour so quickly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What could Lesnar be pissed about? If it's the reaction the match got then that's on him. Lesnar knows how to work inside a ring so I don't get this whole limiting his offense to suplexes and finishers. If he wanted the match to go over well then he should've worked. Fans are understandably getting tired of suplex, suplex, suplex, no sell, no sell, no sell, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5, F5.

Of course he might've been mad at Vince for allowing Reigns to TAKE 5 F5s AND BEING BUSTED THE HARD WAY BEFORE HE LOST!!!! That was just ridiculous. So Goldberg loses to one F5 and it only takes three to end the streak, however, Reigns can take more then Goldberg and 'Taker combined before he loses.? That just wasn't a good decision.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    What could Lesnar be pissed about? If it's the reaction the match got then that's on him. Lesnar knows how to work inside a ring so I don't get this whole limiting his offense to suplexes and finishers. If he wanted the match to go over well then he should've worked. Fans are understandably getting tired of suplex, suplex, suplex, no sell, no sell, no sell, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5, F5.

Of course he might've been mad at Vince for allowing Reigns to TAKE 5 F5s AND BEING BUSTED THE HARD WAY BEFORE HE LOST!!!! That was just ridiculous. So Goldberg loses to one F5 and it only takes three to end the streak, however, Reigns can take more then Goldberg and 'Taker combined before he loses.? That just wasn't a good decision.
    This isnt even that hard to defend Reigns is in the prime of his life as opposed to the those two who are well over the hill

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well over the hill but both portrayed as essentially unbeatable at the time they lost.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I dont get it either. What has Brock to be pissed about? The only thing I can think of is the crowd reaction. Well mr. Lesnar should know that he and Roman control the crowd. Of course Vince also has a big part in the blame because of the Roman push, but Brock can't be blamed at him.

This story was reported yesterday and then we didnt here about it since, so I doubt it's true. I'd like to know more

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    This isnt even that hard to defend Reigns is in the prime of his life as opposed to the those two who are well over the hill
    Samoa Joe. Braun Strowman. Two Monsters. 1 F-5 each. Done. Two believable monsters lost by 1 F-5. Not Kane or Big Show though. Roman Reigns shouldn't have kicked out of 3, let alone 5 with 1 through a table. ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️

10. Likes Fillet Club liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    Samoa Joe. Braun Strowman. Two Monsters. 1 F-5 each. Done. Two believable monsters lost by 1 F-5. Not Kane or Big Show though. Roman Reigns shouldn't have kicked out of 3, let alone 5 with 1 through a table. ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
    I'm not saying its the right call. I could have justified him kicking out of two and then one through the table because he would have had a bit of time from going through the table before getting pinned but yeah that was ridiculous

12. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    I dont get it either. What has Brock to be pissed about? The only thing I can think of is the crowd reaction. Well mr. Lesnar should know that he and Roman control the crowd. Of course Vince also has a big part in the blame because of the Roman push, but Brock can't be blamed at him.

This story was reported yesterday and then we didnt here about it since, so I doubt it's true. I'd like to know more
    There was no controlling that crowd. I believe Nick said it in that people wanted to hate this match. Everyone knew the ending (or so they thought) the minute Brock beat Goldberg last year. Add in that it seemed clear Brock was leaving for the UFC, Reigns getting his 76th crowning achievement, this match coming after 6 and a half hours of wrestling which was probably the least anticipated of the whole show and that's a hard crowd to win over.

Thread Information