Thread: Backlash - Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Backlash - Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe

I expect Reigns to gain the Universal Championship at The Greatest Royal Rumble, so see this being for the belt. I'm more in favour of Lesnar holding the strap for another year at this point, giving him the longest reign in decades.

I see Joe being drafted to Smackdown next week so this should be a one and done.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't disagree. Joe could do well on the Tuesday show.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lesnar should retain at Greatest Royal Rumble. Makes no sense for him to make Reigns his bitch at Mania only for Reigns to beat him IN A STEEL CAGE three weeks after the fact.

Have Brock hold it until Summerslam where Braun finally does what he should have done a year ago. Unfortunately itâ??s probably going to be Lashley beating Brock.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Have Brock beat Reigns again, this time worse than he did at Wrestlemania and then have Joe pick up the pieces of a battered Roman Reigns and finish him off once and for all. Give Reigns some time off. Have him return around the same time Ambrose returns and then have Ambrose turn on him.

This creates a nice and emotional angle, where life just keeps kicking Roman down. This will make Roman humble. Make him lose that idiotic smirk he constantly has and will make him look more humane. And then kickstart the most personal feud in years, Ambrose vs Reigns. Take inspiration from the Gargano vs Ciampa feud. That's how I would book a face Roman going forward. That's what a lone wolf really is. A wolf that's battered from the constant battles that decides to leave everyone behind him and live alone.

Thread Information