Thread: Greatest Royal Rumble - 50 Man Royal Rumble Match

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Greatest Royal Rumble - 50 Man Royal Rumble Match

No idea what the winner gets (if anything) and it will likely be too long, but should be a fun spectacle featuring the past, present and future of the company. One imagines that a lot of guys are pulling double duty on this show and there will be some NXT presence you'd think. Already confirmed in the legends department are both Chris Jericho (in a one-night-only return as its being touted by the dirt sheets) and Kurt Angle along with present day stars such as Daniel Bryan, Braun Strowman, Elias and a whole bunch more. Any ideas as for a winner, a prize or surprise entrants?

If they stick with the Rumble format of a wrestler coming out every 90 seconds, then this Rumble match may well end up in excess of 90 minutes. Knowing WWE, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they used this opportunity to break their own record for the longest match in company history, supplanting the gauntlet match from Raw earlier this year.

If the match is to mean anything, aside from this being more than just a massively jacked up house show, the winner should receive a championship match, maybe even for SummerSlam. There's plenty of time to give a good, long build up for a title program for what's generally the 2nd biggest show on the main roster and gives a reason for the match to happen aside from simply being a spectacle. If the match is meant to be just that, however, then I won't be at all surprised if they have Cena come out with the win.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Send Bryan, or an equally popular baby face, in first and have him win the whole ting. Give him the most eliminations and the longest time in a Rumble match ever. Basically what they should have done when they held the 40 man Rumble.

Remember the last Rumble match where they were proud to have their female talent headline the show and now that's been swept to one side on a show that is only gracious enough to allow females to attend.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Would this be counted as an actual Royal Rumble win for the winner? I hope they implement some sort of stipulation that the winner gets a title match of his choosing between the WWE and Universal titles. I mean in kayfabe I certainly wouldn't want to enter at number 1 and outlast 49 other people and not have a reward at the end.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Braun Strowman better win this thing. 50 superstars. This should be Strowman's show.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I could see Daniel Bryan taking this, fresh off a return to action, someone that I'd imagine the fans there know well and would cheer for, and they could do a nice story with him during the match. I could also see the likes of Braun, Cena, and Rollins being a good shout to win the whole thing based off their popularity.

For one night returns, rumors say Mysterio and Khali are on a leaked poster, wouldn't be surprised to see either one.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I read from one source [The Chairshot] that the prize is going to be a trophy. I have no idea if that's a reputable source, since I haven't seen any news about the potential prize at all. As for winners, I could see either Daniel Bryan or Braun Strowman. Those are the two big names competing that immediately stand out to me. If the prize isn't going to be a title shot, then Strowman obviously has more to gain.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry and Great Khali have been confirmed for the Rumble.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hope they add more names, even if they're stars who are past it. It could be a real slog if we get an endless procession of Main Event caliber performers.

Thread Information