Thread: Greatest Royal Rumble: WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

Greatest Royal Rumble: WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

The ads for the Greatest Royal Rumble event mention that there'll be a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship. While the ad plays and tells of the match, it shows Seth Rollins, the Miz, Finn Balor and Samoa Joe so it's logical to assume that's the line up for the match. We've gotten used to 7 or 8 men in ladder matches in WWE, due in no small part to MITB, but I'm perfectly fine with it being these 4 men. I've wanted to see Joe in the IC title picture for a while now and it's just a logical way to renew his rivalry with Seth Rollins. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if WWE used this opportunity to let Miz regain the title so as to tie Chris Jericho's total of 9 and to wind up setting the record for the most cumulative days as champion due to the hype about this show. I'd rather Rollins kept the title for a while personally as there are other means of having this event come off like a big deal and there's no need to hot potato the title.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I see Rollins retaining at this show but losing a few weeks later at Backlash. This, to me, feels like a show where they'll have as many faces as possible win. They want to make a good impression and send people home happy.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What I want to see is Finn coming out with his LGBT friends in his rainbow trunks and winning the thing.

4. Likes Spidey, smarkmouth liked this post

Thread Information