• Shawn Michaels

8 88.89%
  • Edge

1 11.11%

Thread: SCF Tournament, Sweet Sixteen - Shawn Michaels vs. Edge

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SCF Tournament, Sweet Sixteen - Shawn Michaels vs. Edge

The following match is scheduled for one fall. The match is held in Indianapolis, Indiana and is a Sweet 16 matchup. All seeds represent overall tournament seeding.

#2 Shawn Michaels vs. #18 Edge

The discussion period will last for two days, followed by two days for voting. You may vote for whomever you feel deserves to win this match. Please post your reasons below if you wish.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is a walk in the park for HBK. He was just better in everything, than what Edge was.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've voted for Edge. I don't think either of these are true top tier talents. Michaels was a great ring worker but at the point he was winning everything was a pretty terrible real life person, which made him undependable. Edge was undependable because of his injury issues, but a very solid character guy. The fact is Michaels is probably held in higher esteem than he should be, and Edge is probably held in lower esteem than he should be. They are both great, but I've based this on the fact that Edge actually beat Michaels in the only match I can remember them having at the 2005 Royal Rumble.

Thread Information