Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superstar Shakeup '18

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Raw will make a fresh start in the tag division with Wyatt/Matt and Ziggler/McIntyre, plus the Authors of Pain and Breezango.

SD also now has a strong division but names we have seen battle it out before.

I feel that SD got super heavy on the men though. Almas, Sanity, Big Cass, Joe, Bryan, Miz, Styles, Jeff Hardy, Nakamura, Orton, Rusev all are now on the same brand.

RAW has Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Strowmam, Finn, Lesnar who is part-time, Lashley, Elias aaand? Who else? Jinder, Corbin, Gable and will probably get Mysterio. Rey will even things out nicely. I guess RAW also has HHH, Cena and Angle when needed, so it was the right call to buff up SD.

Nothing big on the women. I would like to have seen Alexa go to SD to feud with Charlotte and Asuka and Becky to go to Raw to have fresh feuds there. But the divisions are also balanced in terms of star power.

It seemed like a really random shake up, but come to think of it, it has nice results.

PS: why McIntyre and Ziggler? What do they have in mind here? I don't see that lasting long.
    The problem with RAW is that we have seen its main guys fight SO MANY TIMES. So I hope some turns to happen.
    Sanity to SD is also odd. I think they fit better on RAW, but we'll see what happens.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Shake Up left very little new for Reigns, unless they go with McIntyre or Lashley immediately, or lame feuds like Roode and Mahal.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    The Shake Up left very little new for Reigns, unless they go with McIntyre or Lashley immediately, or lame feuds like Roode and Mahal.
    I think Reigns will be busy, especially if they put the title on him. Bacon pointed out during the LD that the shakeup put a bunch of heels on RAW. You mentioned Mahal, there's also Baron Corbin, Zayn, the possibility of revisiting a feud with KO, and of course HBK & Diesel. There's also ample opportunity to reinvest in Mojo Rawley.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    All good guys to get you cheering for Roman. I know who's side I'm on if he's facing Corbin, Ziggler, Owens for the 20th time, Mahal etc.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    All good guys to get you cheering for Roman. I know who's side I'm on if he's facing Corbin, Ziggler, Owens for the 20th time, Mahal etc.
    Most fans would just boo both of them.

Thread Information