Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If this were a movie, nobody would believe it...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Reality Show President has literally turned our political system into a reality show. I am waiting for a nightly Tweet telling us to TUNE IN TOMORROW!!

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
    The Reality Show President has literally turned our political system into a reality show. I am waiting for a nightly Tweet telling us to TUNE IN TOMORROW!!
    I know you're being sarcastic, but quite frankly, it's horrifying that politics has turned into this.

Every political philosopher from the past would be turning in their graves, from Marx to Machiavelli.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I miss the old days where someone asked me; "Did you hear what the president said? Did you see what the president did?", I could actually say no.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    His favorite line is "I don't know, we'll see what happens." Reality. Television.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Donald Trump right now, after his attorney Rudy Guilliani admits Trump paid Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels:

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ....the word DUH comes to mind.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If Trump cared about what people say about him, this would be a big deal. He doesn't. He doesn't care to make himself look better because he doesn't care about how he looks. We have been slammed with so many awful stories about him over the past three years that this is just another drop in the bucket. The whole thing is really disheartening. This administration makes me sick.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    All this does is give him more attention, which is all that matters to him.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
    If Trump cared about what people say about him, this would be a big deal. He doesn't. He doesn't care to make himself look better because he doesn't care about how he looks. We have been slammed with so many awful stories about him over the past three years that this is just another drop in the bucket. The whole thing is really disheartening. This administration makes me sick.
    Not that I'm defending Trump, but this has been a self-fulfilling prophecy from the mainstream perspective. We've had him being compared to Hitler, Mussolini and other actual fascists for the past few years, so this seems smaller by comparison, even though there is far more substance to these accusations.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    His strategy - stay in the news 24/7 - is seemingly really stupid, given almost all of it is negative, but in reality, it has exhausted people and they seem to care less and less with each passing day. He is the dumbest genius in human history.

16. Likes Fallout, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information