The President is having a tough time with not being able to resort to his usual strategy of stonewalling CNN journalists and extolling Fox News' most low brow programming by immediately tweeting about what he saw on Fox and Friends.

Here's a wild idea, hire an introvert to be your lawyer. I get that Mr. Cohen would have likely been held in contempt if he didn't cough up Sean Hannity's name, but Mr. Giuliani brain farted his admission that Mr. Cohen had been reimbursed for what was obviously hush money only so that he could downplay the severity of the payout. So, he pretty much shot himself in the foot with an atom bomb.

These are very offbeat times, it's as if someone from the WrestleZone Prison is the President, and we're only able to comment on their low-brow approaches to serious issues. The potential North-South Korea peace thing is wonderful, but let's not forget that The President's approach to the issue was to tweet a not-so thinly veiled nuclear threat against another country. I don't want to see someone get the Nobel Peace Prize for boasting about having a larger stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.

Kanye is involved in the mix as well, because why the fuck shouldn't he be?

The worst that I can see coming of Stormygate is if it's proven than Mr. Cohen's payout to Ms. Daniels was an undeclared campaign contribution. Which I understand would result in fines from the Federal Election Commission and The Department of Justice.

While most of the President's voting base are too busy trying to figure out a catchy new way to be a racist asshole that they can't be bothered with investing any of the precious few brain cells they have to develop an informed opinion regarding the President's deplorable behavior, enough centrists seem to have come to the rational conclusion that they're being fed bullshit on a daily basis to where The Rock could easily be our next President in 2020.