Thread: World Wrestling Entertainment: Year One

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

World Wrestling Entertainment: Year One

The prelude to my first fantasy year of the WWE. Starting point: Wrestlemania 34. This is my vision of Wrestlemania 34 and how I wanted to book the show before the WWE booked it. I will keep some of their decisions and also add some of my own. This is the starting point to what I hope will be an entertaining year.

WRESTLEMANIA 34

There will be a 5-hour main show, plus a 1-hour kick-off only wrestling show. Before that there will be the pre-show panel, where Booker T, Renee Young and their guests will be discussing the upcoming show and the matches.

KICK OFF SHOW

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    Woken Matt wins with the help of the new Woken Wyatt.

Cruiserweight Championship match
    Nothing to change here.

Wrestlemania Womenâ??s Battle Royal
    No changes here either.

MAIN SHOW

Fatal-4-Way match for the Intercontinental Championship
    The Miz(c) vs Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor
    Add Samoa Joe here, cause, why not? Joe is a great worker and hasnâ??t been on the Wrestlemania card, yet. Joe adds intensity on this match and probably raises the quality. This opens the show.

Singles match for the RAW Womenâ??s Championship
    Alexa Bliss(c) (w/ Mickie James) vs Nia Jax
    This stays the same as WWE presented it, but shorter. Nia destroys Mickie at the start and then beats Alexa to become RAW Womenâ??s Champion.

Triple Threat match for the United States Championship
    Randy Orton(c) vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal
    Jinder wins the US tournament and heads into WM as the champ while Roode and Orton chase him. However, just weeks before Mania, Orton manages to beat Jinder for the title, something Roode couldnâ??t do, which leads to this triple threat. Roode FINALLY wins the US Championship, by pinning Jinder.

Singles match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
    Charlotte Flair(c) vs Asuka
    5 more minutes to this match. Asuka wins the match and becomes the new SD Womenâ??s Champion.

Cena runs backstage.

Mixed Tag Team match
    Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
    Same.

Hall of Fame segment

Pre-match promo from the Usos, New Day and Rusev Day.

Triple Threat match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships
    The Usos(c) vs The New Day vs The Bulgeon Brothers
    Bulgeon Brothers win.

Backstage: Owens and Zayn take out Shane McMahon.

Singles match for the WWE Championship
    AJ Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
    This starts slow and speeds up patiently. The whole match is reversal after reversal after reversal. The match psychology is simple. They've been wrestling for so long, whoever hits their finisher manages to win. Styles goes for Nakamura's knee, like he did. They go back and forth with an one-leged Nakamura. And this leads to the finishing sequence we saw. Nak goes for the Kinshasha, Styles reverses and wins. Post-match Nakamura turns on AJ. The match is longer than its real counter-part and faster. Lots of wrestling, one-finisher for the win.

Surprise match
    Undertaker vs John Cena
    Elias appears. Rusev then appears. We get some Rusev and Elias action. Undertaker appears and the heels clear the ring as soon as they hear the gong. An Elias-Rusev segment would be awesome. Then the match begins. Some changes: Cena connects with the Five-Knuckle Suffle and then hits an AA to Taker. Taker does his stand-up pose and no-sells the AA. He gets up, gives Cena a chokeslam and a Tombstone Piledriver for the win.

Tag Team match for the RAW Tag Team Championships
    The Bar(c) vs Braun Strowman & [????]
    This stays exactly the same.

No Holds Barred match for the Universal Championship
    Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Roman Reigns
    This doesn't happen inside the ring. They take this out of the ring, into the crowd. Have Lesnar suplex Reigns around the arena. Interact with tha fans. Have them brawl all around the stadium. Have Brock stand on top of the ramp. He stands there tall like a king kong and is distracted by his own glory. Then BAM, Reigns spears him back into the mat from outside the crowd. Lesnar F5s him on the outside and on a table. But still, there are no pinfalls, yet. After all of that, after they have fought all around the arena, after multiple suplexes and F5s on the outside and multiple spears and superman punches, then, they get back into the ring. Now Lesnar catches Reigns and gives him a third F5, in the ring. Lesnar goes for the first pin attempt and now Reigns kicks out! Now it's anyone's game. Lesnar busts Reigns open. Reigns still fights back. Reigns manages to bust Lesnar open as well. Both men are down. Suddenly... NO CHANCE!! Vince's music plays.
    Vince walks down at the ring. Vince grabs a mic and also hands Lesnar a chair from the outside. The whole build-up between Vince and Roman gets into play here. Vince says to Brock to finish Reigns off, on the mic. Then Vince attacks Paul Heyman with the mic!!! This distracts Brock. Reigns does his thing on the ropes and hits a spear on Brock. 1-2-3. New Universal Champion, Roman Reigns!!! Vince leaves the ring while Reigns is celebrating. Brock and Heyman quickly go to the back in search of McMahon.

Tag Team Careers vs Careers match
    Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan
    So.. this is the main event and this was always my pick to be the main event, even before the actual show. Shane McMahon is out of the match. It's Bryan vs KO and Sami in a handicap match and Bryan is fighting for both himself and Shane. Owens and Zayn have a huge advantage. This match reminds us why Bryan is one of the all time greats and also reminds us what a great underdog he is. Bryan uses his great in-ring ability to escape Owens and Zayn and kick their asses during the match, but they are always one step ahead of him. Kami look like they are going to win the match but out of nowhere, Shane's music hits. Shane runs down and even the odds. He takes out Owens with a huge chair shot and Bryan hits the running knee on Zayn. Bryan locks Zayn in the YES lock and Zayn taps out! After the match, Bryan and Shane set Kami at the corner, where Shane delivers a coast to coast. Fans go home happy.

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dirt Sheets report that Brock Lesnar punched Vince McMahon backstage. Vince was hospitalized.

Stephanie takes to twitter to announce that Brock Lesnar's contract has expired and that WWE are suing Brock Lesnar and his advocate, Paul Heyman.

Quick rundown of Wrestlemania results:
    • Matt Hardy won the ATGMBR, via help of Bray Wyatt.
    • Naomi won the Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royal.
    • Seth Rollins def. The Miz(c), Samoa Joe and Finn Balor - 4-Way match for the Intercontinental Championship
    • Nia Jax def. Alexa Bliss(c) (w/ Mickie James) - Singles match for the RAW Women's Championship
    • Bobby Roode def. Randy Orton(c) and Jinder Mahal - Triple Threat match for the United States Championship
    • Asuka def. Charlotte(c) - Singles match for the SD Women's Championship
    • Ronda & Kurt def. HHH & Stephanie
    • The Undertaker def. John Cena
    • The Bulgeon Brothers def. The Usos(c) and New Day - Triple Threat match for the SD Tag Team Championships
    • AJ Styles(c) def. Shinsuke Nakamura - Singles match for the WWE Championship
    • Braun Strowman and Nicholas def. The Bar(c) - Tag Team match for the RAW Tag Team Championships
    • Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) - No Holds Barred match for the Universal Championship
    • Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon def. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn - Tag Team Careers vs Careers match

John Cena posts that he has an important announcement to make at RAW.

RAW and Smackdown after Wrestlemania loading...

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

~ Part I ~

Stephanie McMahon opens the show. Stephanie says that last night she carried Ronda Rousey to one of the best Wrestlemania performances of all time. She says that all of the people should be thankfull to her and that she proved that she is one of the all time greats inside the ring, possibly the greatest in ring woman performer. She says that if Ronda is the Roddy Piper then she is the Hulk Hogan.
    Ronda Rousey comes out and puts Steph in the armbar thus damaging her arm even more. Steph is crying. Ronda returns to the ring and puts her into one more armbar, a more vicious one. Referees come down in order to seperate Ronda from Stephanie. The medical teams helps Steph to the back.

Preview of tonight's RAW: Cena's announcement, Roman to address the crowd, Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe Wrestlemania rematch #1 contender's match.

Michael Cole reminds us that tonight is Brock Lesnar's final night as a WWE superstar. Brock refused to sign a new contract and we're waiting for more details as to why Vince did what he did. More to follow.

Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. Ember Moon makes her RAW debut and joins forces with Nia. Nia and Ember win the match.

Backstage, Braun Strowman and Nicholas:
    Braun informs Kurt Angle that Nicholas won't be able to continue competing in the WWE, due to his conflicting schedule. He's still in 4th grade. Angle says that Braun has two choices:
    a) he relinquishes the titles
    b) he finds a new tag team partner
    But for now he needs to get ready for his match, that's next.

Braun (w/ Nicholas) vs Sheamus (w/ Cesaro). Braun and Sheamus brawl. Cesaro bullies Nicholas. Nicholas punches Cesaro. Crowd pops big time. Braun throws Sheamus onto Cesaro, before Cesaro manages to strike back Nicholas. Braun slams Sheamus. Braun wins and celebrates with Nicholas.

Paige retires in an emotional promo.

Kevin and Sami backstage. They want a RAW contract. Angle says that he has two other guys who want a RAW contract as well, but he only has two spots open. So, he's putting Owens and Sami against them. If Owens and Sami win, they can get the spots.

In ring segment
    John Cena's music hits. Cena is devastated after his loss last night. "After weeks and weeks and weeks of me calling out The Undertaker, the Deadman finally appeared. To be honest, I was shocked. I thought he would never show up. But he did. He showed up and... he kicked my ass in 2 minutes. But that's what happens when you fly close to the sun folks. You get burnt. Deadman congratulations. You proved to each and everyone, that you still got it and you're still the baddest dude aliiveee!! But, you got your rebirth and for one's rebirth to happen, another's fall must come. That's why I'm here to announce that I'm retiring. I don't have what it takes anymore, I'm not the face that runs the place anymore. I'm leaving."

Crowd is in shock.

Roman's music hits. As Cena walks back, Roman walks down the ramp and the two stare at each other. Cena is leaving. Roman is coming. A great camera shot. Cena shows Roman the ring and he's like he's giving it to him. But Cena doesn't quite leave yet. He wants to see what Roman has to say, so he stands at the top of ramp, ready to listen.

Crowd boos heavily as Roman gets in the ring and raises the Universal Championship. "Triple H.. Undertaker.. Brock Lesnar. Last night I, slayed, The Beast. I did what nobody backstage on RAW could do. I BEAT, Brock Lesnar."
    Crowd chants "you sold out". "Vince McMahon did what he had to do for this company and FOR YOU. For all of you. Brock Lesnar was leaving. He had signed no contract. He wanted to take that belt with him over at UFC and mock it along with you. But, that punk-bitch got what was coming to him. And even if Vince wasn't involved, I would still have defeated him. Because, that's what I do. I beat people. I, am, the, guy. And it's about damn time all of you to face me as the GUY. All of you, the WWE Universe, you worship Brock Lesnar and are stuck in the past, cheering for Goldberg and Undertaker, while the present is making history right in front of you! I don't have anything to prove anymore. I will hold to this championship until I die and all you people better believe, that." Roman goes to leave the ring.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow, wait just a moment big guy". Cena's voice is heard. "You didn't beat Brock Lesnar on your own. Vince gave the championship, cause he was scared you couldn't get the job done. Did Roman beat Brock? (he asks the crowd). This reminds me of a great tango I once had with a great wrestler, a long time ago. Vince came down to help me as well, but I shoved his help to his face Roman. You're not the guy, Roman. You'll never be the guy."

"Weren't you leaving? Why do still talk Cena? Didn't I beat you? Let me remind you of some things John. Undertaker beat you in 2 minutes, I made him beg for mercy one year before that. Yeah, that guy with the bad hip. Lesnar squashed you, I destroyed him. You couldn't win the Rumble and I came as close as I could. You failed to win the Chamber, a match that I won. You're a nobody Cena. Go wrestle Elias or Rusev, maybe you'll manage to beat those guys, and let me, carry this company to greatness, while you, are taking your ball and leaving, cause you can go no more"

Cena goes to the ring. Takes off his shirt and hat. He looks Roman dead in the eyes. "I said I'm retiring, but I'll be damned if I leave without making a bang. One last fight. It will break me, or make me. You, me, for the Universal Championship and, my career on the line. I'm going all-in Roman Reigns"

"One last big match for Big Match John, huh? I'll see at the Greatest Royal Rumble" - Roman Reigns.

.....To be continued.....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

~ Part II ~

Bayley costs Sasha her match against Mandy Rose.

Backstage, a video package is shown of Brock Lesnar trying to enter into the building. He fights off many security men and breaks plenty of stuff. Lesnar is furious. Is he coming to the ring?

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn hit the ring. They are ready to face their unknown opponents. Whoever wins this match, gets a job on RAW. Who are they going to face?
    Matt Hardy's music hits. "Greetings to the Woken Warhiors!! Last night, I had the pleasantry of winning the Royale of the Giants, with the help of my new ally. A face, many of you are familiar with. But you are.. MISTAKEN. The entity you once knew as Sister Abigail that lived on the vessel of Bray Wyatt has been... DELETED! There's a new dawn for Bray Wyatt as he, has been, WOKEN and now, he wants to join the ship that is the show of the many flags, MANDEY NAIT RO."

Bray Wyatt's music plays.

"But, fear not, cause he does not come alone. NOOOOOO. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE". Owens and Zayn are irritated and scream at Matt to get this over with. *Jeff Hardy's music hits*.

Jeff and Bray (w/ Matt) def. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Owens and Zayn are still, without a job.

Brock Lesnar is backstage. He's wrecking everything. He breaks stuff, throws stuff and attacks anyone he sees in front of him. He throws people around and he's looking for the McMahons or Roman Reigns. He reaches the parking. Lesnar starts breaking cars and destroying cars. He grabs a metal thing and throws it at the windshield of a car, and the windshield breaks. Lesnar leaves furious. He wants blood. The camera returns at the car with the broken windshield. We see two hands at the wheel and slowly, a head, that was hidden in order to avoid the metal thing, rises slowly. Bobby Lashley was in that freaking car and he has just arrived and Lesnar broke his windshield. Lashley opens the door furious, and leaves the car. Where is he headed?

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Elias. Elias segment in the ring.
    Jeff Jarrett comes out. Jarrett is back on RAW!!! Jarrett takes out Elias, with his guitar. Then Jarrett takes Elias' guitar and sings for the crowd. Elias sneaks from behind and gives Jeff a low blow.

Seth Rollins vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor. Wrestlemania rematch with high stakes. The winner gets a Universal Championship match at Backlash. After an amazing match, Samoa Joe wins by pinning Finn Balor. Joe says it doesn't matter if he's going to face Cena or Roman Reigns. He's gonna crush them both and become the new Universal Champion. It's been a long time coming.

Brock Lesnar comes out to the ring, Heyman is with him. Cole wonders where Heyman has been hiding all day today. Heyman calls out the McMahons and Roman Reigns. Heyman says that today is Brock's last day with the WWE and if he's going down, he's taking the entire company with him. Brock wants blood. He wants Roman's blood and Vince's blood. The police come out and go after Lesnar. Lesnar takes them out. Bobby Lashley's music hits!!!
    Lashley storms to the ring. Lashley and Lesnar fight off the cops. Lesnar and Bobby have a stare down. Brock grabs the mic from Heyman. "Who the fuck are you?". Bobby grabs the mic from Lesnar's hand and Lesnar is clearly furious as he laughs on Bobby's face. "You broke my car". Lesnar is like WTF and before he realises it, Bobby takes him down. The two of them start fighting. Bobby throws Lesnar around. The locker room comes out. Lesnar hits Lashley with the F5, but Lashley immiadetly gets back up and takes down Lesnar with a takedown. Lashley unloads on Brock and the locker room seperates them. The locker room along with the police take Lesnar to the back. Cole says that this is the legacy that Brock Lesnar leaves to the WWE. Lashley is in the ring. He attacks the wrestlers that hold him. In the end, he grabs a wrestler and lifts him up for 2 minutes, before giving him a massive suplex.

Bobby Lashley, is, back.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ~ WWE Greatest Royal Rumble ~

*Match Card*

50-Man Royal Rumble match

Title vs Career match; Universal Championship
    Roman Reigns(c) vs John Cena

Unsanctioned Steel Cage match
    Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Shane McMahon

30-Min IronMan match for the WWE Championship
    AJ Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Singles match
    Triple H vs Kurt Angle

Tag Team match for the RAW Tag Team Championships
    Braun Strowman & Goldberg(c) vs Cesaro & Sheamus

Tag Team match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships
    The Bulgeon Brothers(c) vs The Usos

Casket Match
    Undertaker vs Rusev

United States Championship
    Bobby Roode(c) vs Jinder Mahal

6-Man Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship
    Seth Rollins(c) vs Elias vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Jeff Hardy

Pre-Show: Cruiserweight Championship match

Thread Information