Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Times you've stopped watching wrestling entirely?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When everyone signed with TNA in 2010 and they tried competing with until Lesnar came back. Just was so bored with it. I even tuned out of a lot when Brock came back but I did start watching the Ppvs again then.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    From around summer of 2010 to summer 2011. I thought the Nexus thing was stupid and only tuned back in once i read about the pipe bomb.

Since then, well i didnt watch smackdown at all last year while Jinder was champion or their pay per views so that kind of counts.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I’ve said twice that I would stop watching Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment. The first time was right after Vengeance 2001. At the time, I hated the fact that the biggest underdog going into that tournament defeated both of my favorites of all time. That lasted for about 22 hours, and then I slowly became the biggest Jericho-holic within a 3 month period.

Now we’re at the second time, and I’ve actually stuck with it. I stopped watching Raw and Smackdown completely, but would still record it, just in case I had absolutely nothing else to do or watch. The fact that the Philadelphia sports teams made the playoffs, stole all of my attention as well. I canceled my WWE Network subscription right after Backlash, with the intent to watch Backlash, but never did. The last thing I saw was the Greatest Royal Rumble. Now, I only know what’s going on in WWE whenever I see it on FaceBook, YouTube, or message boards.
    I donâ??t know if you know!! I donâ??t know if you care!! I donâ??t care if you know!! I donâ??t care if you care!!

I will tell you something about anything, if not everything!!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I missed out on the early stretch of John Cena's run at the top, so somewhere from 21 through 26-ish? Didn't have any particular qualms with WWE at the time, I was just in college, living on my own for the first time and didn't have time or money for basic cable.

In truth I feel disenchanted with WWE lately, and I feel like I'm losing interest. But one of the positives of having so much content right now is the variety. RAW is falling out of my favour, and Smackdown's gotten better since last year, but I know if both of those programs fall completely flat then I have NXT and 205 Live to satiate my tastes.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I stopped watching regularly about '09 I think and maybe glanced at RAW for a seconds in the last 5 yrs. Even now I don't catch RAW or SmackDown b/c I'm at work. But I go on YouTube and look at clips from the shows on WWE's channel as well as watch NXT and 205 Live on the Network on the weekends.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information