Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: RAW LD April 23rd 2018 - ...In With The New

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I'm commercially burnt out on GRR and feel no obligation to watch it now. Not to be overtly critical but Jesus what a grind tonight was.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They actually have me highly interested in a Dolph Ziggler angle. Bravo WWE!

I'm really interested to see if they give Dolph and McIntyre a massive push. I certainly hope so; they're great together so far.

But, my cynical sides mostly expects WWE to blow it.

3. Likes Jack-Hammer liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
    They actually have me highly interested in a Dolph Ziggler angle. Bravo WWE!

I'm really interested to see if they give Dolph and McIntyre a massive push. I certainly hope so; they're great together so far.

But, my cynical sides mostly expects WWE to blow it.
    I'm also interested in seeing where this goes. I thought their post match promo was something I'd LOVE to see more of on the main roster in that it got right to the point; they accomplished more in those brief couple of minutes than most 20+ minute promo segments. They didn't stand out there trying to be witty or snarky, they weren't popping off one-liners or catchphrases, they didn't spend it going on and on about how great they are and they delivered it with emotional intensity. McIntyre looked quite comfortable and confident out there, the exact opposite of what he was 10 years ago and while Ziggler may try to hard at times, I'd rather someone try too hard than not try hard enough. You can sum up what their promo was all about in a single sentence: "We're on Raw to take it over, we've got the ability to do it, so step on up and get your asses(or arses in McIntyre's case) kicked." Vince, most promo segments don't have to be 15 to 20 minutes, nor is it necessary to try cramming half the locker room into a single segment.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information