Thread: Greatest Royal Rumble: WWE Championship - AJ Styles VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Greatest Royal Rumble: WWE Championship - AJ Styles VS Shinsuke Nakamura

I think it's fair to say that nobody was blown away by their "dream match" at WrestleMania so I think their match this Friday has a better chance of being...well...better. There's an actual story for the build up and expectations aren't going to be so unreasonably high for this show. Nakamura has been fun as a heel thus far and AJ Styles...well, if Styles has another kid then it's gonna be cross eyed from all the nut shots he's taken since WrestleMania.

It's possible that they go with a title change here as I think there's a strong possibility of WWE having several title changes, such as the IC title heading back to SD via the Miz winning and the US title heading back to Raw via Mahal winning, to help make the GRR come off as more than just a heavily hyped house show.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How do the citizens of Saudi Arabia feel about the Japanese? I'm not familiar with any bigotry they may have towards them.

I always expected their follow up match to be better than the Mania one. For some reason my hopes still aren't that high. Maybe it's because Styles has been quite disappointing himself for the past few months.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I found this one better than their Wrestlemania, but sorry, it was nowhere near what they were selling. No great match here either.

Thread Information