Thread: We need a new top heel stable in the WWE

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We need a new top heel stable in the WWE

Stables are cool. And not only they are cool, they also happen to provide the best damn TV. It's a classic story of a good guy/underdog vs a group of baddies led by a big baddie. Sting vs The 4 Horsemen, Sting vs The NWO, Austin vs The Corporration, any Evolution feud, Bryan vs The Authority, Undertaker vs Edge's La Familia, HHH vs Legacy. Stables are good. Plus after the whole good guy vs baddies feud, you get the stable break-up storyline.
    I had big hopes. First I hoped that a WWE version of the Club led by AJ Styles would get a big main event run. That didn't happen. Then I thought the Wyatt Family would get a big main event run now that they had Orton with them. That didn't happen either. League of Nations of course was never going to do anything of value. So here's the deal. I love stables and I'd like to see a heel stable being formed.

What is your take on stables in wrestling?

Now, I'll book a stable.

Original members:
    Leader - Shinsuke Nakamura
    Manager - Paul Ellering
    Tag Team - Gallows & Anderson
    Midcarder - Rusev (along with Lana and English)
    So, this begins with Ellering becoming the manager of Shinsuke, since Shinsuke no speaks English. Shinsuke's feud with Styles continue. Shinsuke joins forces with Rusev and English. AJ brings his own friends with him, Gallows and Anderson. As the story progresses, Doc and Karl turn on AJ. Thus the stable is born. Also, Lana manipulates Rusev into dumping English as Lana believes that Rusev doesn't need him and that Shinsuke will make Rusev the weapon he used to be.

Next members:
    Right Hand Man - Samoa Joe
    New Midcarder - Big Cass
    Joe joins the group due to his hatred towards AJ Styles. Also, of course Nakamura manipulates Rusev. The group dumps Rusev in order to accquire Big Cass. Lana joins Cass and dumps Rusev. Rusev, now betrayed and heartbroken, apologizes and reunites with English. Rusev Day are officialy faces and Cass has huge heat on him.

So there's my stable: Nakamura, Ellering, Gallows & Anderson, Samoa Joe and Big Cass.

Add in there that Smackdown is the land of the underdogs. You have Jeff, Styles, Bryan, Shane and the lovable Rusev. This, in my eyes, has huge potential, if the stable is booked as a main event stable. The Miz will also be offered a spot but he will decline the offer cause he likes to lead people, not be under them.

And... if things work out, in the distant future, you can have Joe overtake the group, which will lead to Nakamura and Styles reuniting as friends which will lead to Nakamura's return to the good side, but now he's gonna be over and connected to the audience.

Thoughts?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No. The WWE has plenty of groups right now. Especially the new tag - team guys that came up from NXT following the "Superstar Shake-Up"

3. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think we do need a stable...or 5.

I’d like to see Ric Flair recreate the Four Horsemen as the Horsemen. Having 4 members isn’t necessary. It could be 3, it could be 5, and it doesn’t matter, as long as they represent the symbol of excellence.

I’d like to see Hulk Hogan recreate the New World Order as the New New World Order or Newer World Order. Their story could straight be a takeover of the WWE.

I’d like to see Shawn Michaels recreate D-Generation X as D-Generation Next. Their story could be just to cause chaos in the WWE, due to Triple H going corporate.

I’d like to see Triple H recreate Evolution as Re-Evolution. Their story could be Triple H handpicking his guys to stop Flair, Hogan and Michaels and their respective stables.

Being that Triple H and his stable is out-numbered severely, the COO gets backup from Raw General Manager, Kurt Angle and his new Main Event Mafia, consisting of former WWE Universal / World Champions.

This massive storyline consisting of multiple storylines could last forever. Imagine all of the twists and turns. We’d see SuperStars jumping from one stable to another. Alliance between the 5 stables could be formed and broken. This could be a lot of fun.
    I donâ??t know if you know!! I donâ??t know if you care!! I donâ??t care if you know!! I donâ??t care if you care!!

I will tell you something about anything, if not everything!!

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information