• Hulk Hogan

0 0%
  • The Rock

2 100.00%

Thread: SCF Tournament, Final Four - Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SCF Tournament, Final Four - Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock

The following match is scheduled for one fall. The match is held in New Orleans, LA and is a Final Four matchup. All seeds represent overall tournament seeding.

#4 Hulk Hogan vs. #8 The Rock

The discussion period will last for two days, followed by two days for voting. You may vote for whomever you feel deserves to win this match. Please post your reasons below if you wish.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We've seen this match before and at a WrestleMania of all places where the Rock won and won clean. "But Phenom, that wasn't Hogan in his prime." I'm going to call bullshit on that argument right now because at that point in time and for months to come afterwards, Hogan was absolutely the most over person on the roster. For the purposes of Kayfabe, not only was he prime, he was the top person.

The Rock became one of the absolute biggest names in the business of Professional Wrestling. He didn't have anywhere near the time on top that Hogan had, however, I'd argue that he had just as big of an impact as Hogan had. Also, Rock was able to transcend the business and become one of the biggest names in entertainment as he's the number one action star in the movie business. Something Hogan wished he could do. Rock was also better on the mic and in the ring than Hogan was.

In case everyone needs me to spell out what I'm saying; know your roles, shut your mouths, and vote first name T last name Herock.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm biased as hell, so take this with a grain of salt. Rock has beaten the 3 biggest draws/money makers in WWE history; Hogan, Austin, and Cena in that order. Oh, and he defeated all three on the grandest stage of them all; WrestleMania. People say that Hogan brought eyes to the television. That's true, he did that. However, Hogan jumped to WCW and nearly killed the WWE early on in his nWo run. If it weren't for the likes of Rocky and such during the Attitude Era, we may not even have this match-up. To finish this off, Rock is 2-0 against Hogan.

V - The Great one

Thread Information