Thread: WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Money In The Bank: WWE Championship - AJ Styles (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Their bout was announced earlier today via Twitter. As of right now, there are no special stipulations such as no DQ, Last Man Standing, etc. as it's a standard 1 on 1 match.

Given that this is MITB, which is now being considered one of the top shows due to the popularity of the MITB concept, there's more of a chance of something happening here. Styles may well drop the title to Nakamura here or, depending upon this match's place on the card, we could have a cash in attempt, whether successful or not.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nakamura has to win otherwise he's finished. I know you can rebuild almost anybody, but I don't think you can with somebody his age and with his level of English.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm quite burnt out between these two. I don't really think Nakamura has quite "clicked" for me as a main eventer. I have no issue with him, but it seems to me as if he's under performing in this WWE Championship feud with A.J.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My take: Styles has been under performing for nearly a year now, Nakamura has really stepped up his game in the past 6 weeks.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In order to prevent AJ vs. Nakamura ending the same way it did at Backlash, they're having a Last Man Standing Match, a stipulation that allows for AJ vs. Nakamura to end exactly the same way it did at Backlash.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Remember how full of optimisation we were when it was announced we'd get Styles vs. Nakamura. Good times, great memories.

Last Man Standing matches are just the worst. I appreciate their attempt at lowering expectations. They've succeeded.

Thread Information