On last night's Raw, Sami Zayn announced that he'd be bringing Bobby Lashley's sisters to next week's episode of Raw to refute some of Lashley's claims that he made during the sit down interview with Renee Young.

I have to say that I feel bad for Sami Zayn for a number of reasons. Zayn is a guy who has a lot of ability and he's worked his ass off since arriving in WWE but the guy just can't really gain any traction due to the often questionable booking he's subjected to and next week will probably be no different. Ultimately, all this is setting up is for the pasty, skinny ginger Syrian-Canadian to get his ass kicked by the big stud alpha male Bobby Lashley. Maybe Zayn's tactics will allow him to get the better of Lashley next week but the overall end game is the sort of obvious nonsense that Vince constantly jerks himself off to. Vince just doesn't like a lot of feuds where opponents are booked to be on a similar level; he prefers one guy to have nearly overwhelming advantages in terms of size or power, especially physique, thereby forcing the chicken shit opponent to resort to Hail Mary desperation tactics that almost never work.

I feel these two could have a fun program if Zayn is booked to come off like a threat to Lashley instead of some relatively minor annoyance. Unfortunately, the feeling I get is that this will ultimately be little more than Zayn as this buzzing red mosquito who bugs Lashley for a little while before getting squashed by Lashley before moving further up the card.