We know it's coming. It's just a matter of when. And kudos to WWE, they're playing it coy and milking the tease for everything it's going to be worth, which by my estimation will be dividends by the truckload!

So I'd like to begin a little catalogue thread in all the subtle ways it's being teased. Wish I started this back at Shakeup. Feel free to drop in what I will inevitably miss.

Smackdown Live, 5/22
-Miz kicks off the show, begins by hyping the event that we've all been waiting for. Drags it out until inevitably revealing that he's talking about his reality show with Maryse, Miz and Mrs, crushing the hopes of anyone foolishly hoping for a payoff so soon.
-After winning his match with Big E, celebrates on the ramp with a two or three "YES" points.
-Daniel Bryan wins a second chance match against Jeff Hardy and will face Samoa Joe next week in a qualifying match for Money in the Bank. They're keeping the focus on the contract, which is good, but should Bryan qualify, he'll inevitably cross paths with Miz.

That being said, I hope Bryan doesn't qualify. Joe's could use a showcase, Bryan's protected from a very dangerous match, and he and Miz don't cross paths. Win, win, win.

Current Estimated Match Date: This should be a Big-Four PPV match, and if they can keep it off of SummerSlam, they'll have no problems keeping Miz and/or Bryan busy during the multi-man melees of Survivor Series and Royal Rumble, all the while teasing conflict. Could very well take place at WrestleMania 35.