Miz and Bryan just flat out work well together. They're able to get under each other's skins with sly little remarks and condescending insults that believably sting because you feel that there's a little bit of truth to them.

Bryan calls Miz a "coward" and has said that he's someone that works a very, very safe WWE style because he doesn't have the heart or the ability to do more challenging stuff. These are things that a LOT of internet fans have said about Miz, except over the past few years when so many began to embrace Miz and finally appreciate how talented he is. Those things really, really bothered Miz in the past and probably still does today to some degree, though the sting isn't quite the same as it was say about this time 8 years ago. Miz, on the other hand, keeps bringing up all the wrestling in bingo halls and high school gyms, sort of poking fun at the people who feel that's superior to WWE, taking a shot at the various "indy darlings" while saying that he looks at his style as working smart rather than stupid which, let's be honest, is par for the course among a lot of wrestlers these days. It has a nice, potent little sting when he mentions that to Bryan, essentially saying it's because of his own recklessness that he suffered all those injuries, that he should've taken better care of himself. It resonates so well because, quite frankly, there's a good deal of truth to it because as much as I enjoy Bryan, Bryan is someone that's been guilty of putting the thrill of the moment ahead of his long term health way too often. I mean, Miz is kind of right and the fact that he comes off as such an arrogant creep, who happens to have made very legitimate points, makes it all the easier to dislike him.

Right now, a lot of people are salivating over Bryan getting his hands on Miz and I think they should have a good, strong, heated confrontation along the lines of their classic interaction on Talking Smack. Miz was livid and I'd never seen him that intense, that riled up and I'd like to see Bryan get heated up as well to match it. While Miz has gotten the better of Bryan a few times by sly tricks, I kinda don't want to see Bryan do more than maybe shove Miz or grab him by the lapels of his jacket. I'd rather it was kept a war of words and bitter frustrations towards each other for now.