Thread: New Book: NXT The Full Sail Years: Volume III: From Dallas To New Orleans

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

New Book: NXT The Full Sail Years: Volume III: From Dallas To New Orleans

What more is there to say about NXT? The promotion, which started off as nothing more than a developmental territory to build up some of WWE’s stars, has taken on a life of its own. There have been more classic matches, more stars made and more great moments there than anywhere else in recent wrestling memory.

In this book, I’ll be breaking down over one hundred more episodes of NXT plus ten live specials, ranging from the first show after Takeover: Dallas through Takeover: New Orleans. I’ll also be breaking each one down match by match and segment by segment. Included will be analysis and ratings for the shows to see what worked and what didn’t.

The book runs about 450 pages and is available on Amazon both in a physical paperback for $11.99 or an e-book format (which has ALSO been updated) for $2.99. In case you don’t have a Kindle, there are plenty of FREE apps you can get from Amazon for pretty much any electronic device, all of which are available at this link.

You can pick up the book from Amazon here in paperback and here as an e-book.

And From the UK Amazon here in paperback and here as an e-book.

Or if you’re in another country with its own Amazon page, just search “KB WWE Championship” and it should be the first thing to come up.

Also you can still get any of my previous books on the Intercontinental Championship, Monday Night Raw from 1997, 1998, 2001 and the first half of 2014, Monday Nitro from 1995-1999, In Your House, Summerslam, Starrcade, ECW Pay Per Views, Royal Rumble, Saturday Night’s Main Event, the WWF and WCW pay per views from 1998, Wrestlemania, WWE Grab Bag and Clash of the Champions at my author’s page here.

I hope you like it and shoot me any questions you might have.

KB

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds great! I'll have to check it out. Are you on Twitter? I'll RT it as I have a good number of wrestling fans following me.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you very much.

I am but it's literally just links to my reviews. @kbreviews

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker
    Thank you very much.

I am but it's literally just links to my reviews. @kbreviews
    Followed you and RT'd your post about it.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you very much. That always helps.

Thread Information