Thread: Cobra Kai

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cobra Kai

Never dies!

Man if you guys haven't checked out the new Cobra Kai series on Youtube Red, I could not recommend it enough.

I was skeptical going in but it ended up being so much fun and just plain awesome. I watched the whole thing in one sitting... I couldn't turn it off!

So yeah, if you're a fan of the original Karate Kid, you have to see this ASAP if you haven't already. And if you're not a fan of the original Karate Kid, then first of all... WTF is wrong with you? Second of all, watch the original Karate Kid and then check out the Cobra Kai series... you will NOT regret it!!! I can't see how anyone who's a fan of professional wrestling wouldn't like something like this.

2. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've been meaning to watch this, it looks like good fun. I'll get back to you with my thoughts.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

4. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I loved how they made this series for the now-adult audience who grew up with the original series of movies. Zabka is fantastic.

6. Likes jmt225, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Saw the trailer and scene where Daniel visits Mr. Miyagi's grave. I liked what I saw but I gotta watch an episode.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Haven't caught it yet, but my buddies have said it's dope.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It is really good. I binge watched it because I liked it so much. Itâ??s really intense emotionally because youâ??re given many reasons to both care for and hate both Johnny and Daniel.

Iâ??m likely going to watch it again. Or make my wife watch it with me. Sheâ??s not a huge fan of the movie, but she generally likes shows like this.

10. Likes jmt225, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information