Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would you induct?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like Jack-Hammer's logic.

Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker
    If we're talking people not in already, there are some big names out there, but there's one who is above all of them (including Rock and Undertaker): Vince McMahon.

Very simply put, we're not doing this stuff if Vince isn't around. He's the biggest game changer in the history of wrestling and took it from regional to the global phenomenon that it has become. I'm sure someone would have taken it national one day, but would it have worked? It's really hard to say yes to that, at least at the same level Vince has gotten it to. Sure he may be insane at times and do things that make you feel like he needs to be in a home somewhere, but he created this world that we watch today and without him, there is no Hall of Fame, there is no list of inductees and there is no WWE.
    No doubt! What about his grandfather Jess and Toots Mondt? They did get the ball rolling.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Besides The Rock, I think at this current moment the best retired American pro wrestler that's still alive not to get in is Vader. I know he wants it too so I'd really like to see it finally happen for him. Christian is right behind him and certainly deserves it as well.

Non-wrestler I'd say it's about time Heyman and Bischoff got in.

And I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'd like to start seeing some ECW wrestlers get a little HOF love. RVD, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman, Taz, Sabu, Shane Douglas... maybe just one ECW guy a year until all the main players are in.

4. Likes mrluck_07, smarkmouth liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
    And I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'd like to start seeing some ECW wrestlers get a little HOF love. RVD, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman, Taz, Sabu, Shane Douglas... maybe just one ECW guy a year until all the main players are in.
    I'd argue that they already got the ball rolling in this with the Dudleys. They may not have been inductees without their WWE runs, but their ECW roots, at the very least, informed their induction. Out of your own list, I'd hope Taz would be next.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    I'd argue that they already got the ball rolling in this with the Dudleys. They may not have been inductees without their WWE runs, but their ECW roots, at the very least, informed their induction. Out of your own list, I'd hope Taz would be next.
    Yeah that actually sucks they were the first ECW guys to get in now that you point it out (unless we count Foley and Funk). I fucking hate Bubba Ray... the fact that he's in over the guys I mentioned makes me sick! lol

7. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oh and my apology, I was the first answer in this thread. I thought this was meant for the current guys who have not been inducted yet. Although, my answer still stands.

9. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If I were to create the WWE Hall Of Fame these would be my headliners for the first 6 years.

Year 1 â?? Chris Jericho
    Year 2 â?? Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Year 3 â?? The Rock
    Year 4 â?? Kurt Angle
    Year 5 â?? Ric Flair
    Year 6 â?? Hulk Hogan
    I donâ??t know if you know!! I donâ??t know if you care!! I donâ??t care if you know!! I donâ??t care if you care!!

I will tell you something about anything, if not everything!!

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information