What do you think would be the chance of Triple H being willing to do a cross promotional show between WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling, or at least New Japan and NXT? I'm just asking based on what we seem to know regarding Triple H and how he does things in regards to his approach to other promotions.I guess one reason I'm curious is due to Chris Jericho kinda sorta technically being a 10 time Intercontinental Champion after defeating Tetsuya Naito at Dominion and how much of a shame it'll be that it'll never be acknowledged in any way by WWE if/when Chris Jericho makes is way back to WWE. He's not a 10 time WWE Intercontinental Champion but I thought it'd be sort of fitting to refer to Jericho as a 10 time IC champ because he actually is and because WWE loves using ultra technical crap whenever it suits them. Hell, the less sense a technicality makes, the more they try to squeeze it into things.

I suppose another factor in my musings about it is WWE's expansion into the UK and the working relationships formed with companies like Evolve and Progress Wrestling, something that I believe Triple H is the driving force behind but has been allowed to cultivate by Vince because those companies are only at a certain level when it comes to TV exposure when compared to WWE.

After all, it'd be kinda cool to see something like Jericho vs. Rollins in a clash of the IC Champions or Styles vs. Omega and the numerous other potential dream matches anyone can come up with.