Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys (and one gal) - Kind of nice, eh?

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We may leave the name of the fed alone and just have it be an orphan acronym.

We've only discussed it in passing so far though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steel Cage Wrestling - SCW - isn't a bad name though. But aye, we'll likely just keep the name if and when we move over.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's gotta change eventually. Be weird to call ourselves WZCW when we're in a new world over here. Steel Cage Wrestling or Steel Cage Federation is right there for the taking, too.

Loving this layout already. Have you tried yellow font? Already has something better than the old forums.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't know. I kind of feel if we do jump down the line, we should go with a more distinctive name rather than being associated to whatever our home is. Similar to WCPW becoming DEFIANT Wrestling and looking for it's own identity.

Also I'm probably going to stick to this new name. Thing is, outside the forum, I always went by my regular nickname and now I have a status. Small, but it is a status. Plus I'd like to promote work I do here. Which I wanted to ask. What do you guys think about a Facebook page to promote the stuff done here? It would help attract attention once we get rolling here and I got some of the guys on Facebook who can help admin it.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Cool with me, though I'm not a Facebook guy by any means.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You could call it "Shooting the Breeze" or "Chewing The Fat" Both have the same meaning.

As far as the fed eventually migrating here, I'm in favor of a name change. Wrestlezone Championship Wrestling, straight out of the redundancy department for redundancy.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oh, I also noticed this when KJ and I post. I think it is due to our signatures, but there is a gap between the post and the line for the signature. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there or if it is some error, but I thought I'd point it out.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd say you guys should do an Invasion storyline, but I understand you don't necessarily have enough guys to pull that off.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMorales787 View Post
    Also I'm probably going to stick to this new name. Thing is, outside the forum, I always went by my regular nickname and now I have a status. Small, but it is a status. Plus I'd like to promote work I do here. Which I wanted to ask. What do you guys think about a Facebook page to promote the stuff done here? It would help attract attention once we get rolling here and I got some of the guys on Facebook who can help admin it.
    I have no problem at all with a Facebook page, so long as A) It is positive and B) I don't have to mess with it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    While this probably won't be necessary for a while, I'd eventually love an option for viewing 50 and 100 posts at a time. Please

Thread Information