Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys (and one gal) - Kind of nice, eh?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Chit Chat is a decent enough name for the Forum, I reckon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Oh, I also noticed this when KJ and I post. I think it is due to our signatures, but there is a gap between the post and the line for the signature. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there or if it is some error, but I thought I'd point it out.
    If you look at your user information, you'll notice the line between the post and the signature starts about the time your profile information on the left side ends. So my guess is that the signature starts after your profile information (Screenname, avatar, join date, etc.) ends.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Oh, I also noticed this when KJ and I post. I think it is due to our signatures, but there is a gap between the post and the line for the signature. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there or if it is some error, but I thought I'd point it out.
    It's been a day and you already broke something.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For some reason i can't start threads. Not to big a deal right now but it would be a bit of a pain if we move the fed over here

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    I'd say you guys should do an Invasion storyline, but I understand you don't necessarily have enough guys to pull that off.
    The ground work for this is sort of in place - I did a storyline where Steven Holmes was buying up other feds as his retirement plan. I pitched an idea concerning this to Dave ages back but I left shortly thereafter. I don't know if he ever took/used the invasion aspect of the story, so it could possibly work.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    For some reason i can't start threads. Not to big a deal right now but it would be a bit of a pain if we move the fed over here
    You should have received a PM when you first registered which explained this, but I forgot to write my name in a blank so you didn't.

Right now, you are part of the "New Members" group. Once you get to five posts, you'll move to the full "Registered Users" group, where you'll have all the normal functions. It's just a way to keep spambots from flooding the forums.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
    The ground work for this is sort of in place - I did a storyline where Steven Holmes was buying up other feds as his retirement plan. I pitched an idea concerning this to Dave ages back but I left shortly thereafter. I don't know if he ever took/used the invasion aspect of the story, so it could possibly work.
    Back when Harthan was in charge and I was 2 and Blade was 3, he pitched an idea to me of Blade the wrestler being fired and starting his own rogue promotion and invading WZCW. We actually had a fair amount of it planned out and were going to pitch it to the rest of the team once I took over, but Blade dropped out before that happened.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where do I select an avatar?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    From anywhere you like. You can upload your own here. Then go to your profile on the top right hand corner.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    With regards to the fed, I think making a backup of it here would suffice for frame of reference. I could use some of my free-time to help re-format some of the old shows to a serviceable standard so it's not just a copy-paste job.

Thread Information