Do you respect CM Punk "chasing his dreams" and attempting to become an MMA fighter?

I absolutely do NOT!

His performance this past weekend was a complete disgrace and embarrassment. Why wasn't anyone around Punk honest with him and let him know that he positively SUCKS at fighting? Instead of ditching his WWE friends, Punk needs to ditch the yes men he obviously surrounds himself with.

And what kind of dream is it for a near 40-year-old man to fight in the UFC anyway?

I GUARANTEE CM Punk didn't become a UFC fan until the TUF era, so he was already a grown man by then, which means in no way is this a childhood dream. This was something Punk just wanted to do. He wanted to be a real life tough guy since he was bullied as a kid and because his Muay Thai strikes in pro wrestling were always ridiculed by fans since they looked like shit.

But should we just feel obligated to applaud Punk for trying his "dream", no matter how stupid and embarrassing that "dream" was? To me, no... not when it makes the sports entertainment field that made him look bad. Not when it completely destroys his legacy. CM Punk is now nothing more than a meme. A joke. CM Pussy, as indy fans used to call him.

I was once the biggest CM Punk fan on the planet. I wanted to stay loyal to him. I ignored the stories of him being an asshole, I ignored his whining, I ignored his treating the fans like dirt, I ignored his obnoxiousness on Twitter... I even looked past the Mickey Gall fight. I stayed on the Punk train for as long as I could, but after this weekend... I'm done with the guy and I don't care if he ever returns to pro wrestling again. Personally, I don't even want him to. Just fade away into obscurity and write comic books that no one will read. Live a happy life with AJ Lee (I sincerely wish that for them both). But I have zero interest in ever seeing this guy in a wrestling ring again in any way, shape, or form.

Do you feel as I do? Or do you think I'm overreacting? Do actually you respect CM Punk MORE for fighting in the UFC? Feel free to call me an irrational douche about this... I'm opened to all opinions!