Thread: I LoLed when

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I LoLed when

I read that Ziggler is the new IC Champion. Beating Rollins. The greatest IC Champion of all time...

Just... why?

I hope this leads to Drew vs Ziggler for the belt.. but still. Why just hand Ziggler the belt out of nowhere?

2. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I mean I kinda feel the same when The Miz constantly regains titles he's done all he can do with.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    I mean I kinda feel the same when The Miz constantly regains titles he's done all he can do with.
    Miz is a 100 times better though. But yeah, swapping Miz with Jinder Mahal last year is something I wouldn't mind at all.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is he? The Miz is a better character but both their matches are paint by numbers. With booking as strong as The Miz, Ziggler would be able to have really good matches with the stars and mediocre matches with everybody else.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rollins the greatest ic champ of all time? Don't make me laugh.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Is he? The Miz is a better character but both their matches are paint by numbers. With booking as strong as The Miz, Ziggler would be able to have really good matches with the stars and mediocre matches with everybody else.
    Miz is a lot more interesting though. When's the last time Ziggler was interesting? Ironically his feud with Miz in 2016, but before that? 2014? Maybe?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If this frees up Seth to chase after the Universal Title then I'm all for it.

I also think Dolph is the most fascinating he's been in many years right now. Moreover, I really like the chemistry between he and Drew, and I look forward to seeing what it ultimately leads to (hopefully catapulting McIntrye into the main event scene).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks WWE for making Elias look like a winner.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    I enjoyed the match but I'd have preferred Rollins retained and then faced off against McIntyre at a later date, possibly due to McIntyre interfering in the match or beating Rollins down afterward. McIntyre being out there during the match helped create a sense of Ziggler being an actual threat to Rollins' run, but I didn't expect Ziggler to win. If given my personal preference, if they were going to have one of them take the strap off Rollins, I'd have preferred McIntyre as well.

At the same time, as has been alluded to, this could free Rollins up to going after the Universal Championship as he could be part of this multi-man match at Extreme Rules. Of course, the problem with that match is that, as of right now, there's no reason to believe that Roman Reigns won't be winning it. If so, then the only way to salvage Lesnar vs. Reigns IV would be to have Strowman announce beforehand that he's cashing in at SummerSlam and making it a triple threat match. Then, of course, WWE finds itself back with the same ol' problems if Reigns wins.

If Rollins isn't to be a serious threat to the Universal Championship anytime soon, I'd have had him remain champion until SummerSlam, at least, with a possible drop to McIntyre. Of course, there's always the possibility that this all leads up to McIntyre turning on Ziggler in the next month or so and face off with him for the title at SummerSlam. At any rate, the IC title picture has been a lot of fun over the past few months and that promise looks to last through the summer.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

13. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information