Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Changes or Requests

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    Still the same issue persists.
    I was able to duplicate your issue. I did some Googling and came up with this thread which links to another. I cannot work on it right now, but I'll try to get to it in a few hours.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-off-for-india

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I was able to duplicate your issue. I did some Googling and came up with this thread which links to another. I cannot work on it right now, but I'll try to get to it in a few hours.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-off-for-india
    No worries. I just thought that I should notify about this. Because I thought that someone else may also face similar.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No worries. I just thought that I should notify about this. Because I thought that someone else may also face similar.
    Probably not many who will face the issue, but I'd still like to get it fixed for you if I can.

5. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you.
    After reading more about it, it appears as if it is a minor bug in the vBulletin system which occurred as they prepared the forum for use with PHP 7.1. The fix which is mentioned in that thread I linked seemed to have mixed success. I'm very hesitant to edit a core forum file if it's not an officially supported fix or doesn't have more support as a fix. As such, I'm probably not going to be able to take care of this at this time.

If more posters show up needing it, I may revisit the issue. But, as for now, you seemed to be okay with it for the most part, so I'll probably leave it the way it is. I CAN tell you if this forum takes off and shows staying power, we'll probably make a move to vBulletin 5, which will likely have a fix. Sorry about that, I wish I could have been more help.

8. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    After reading more about it, it appears as if it is a minor bug in the vBulletin system which occurred as they prepared the forum for use with PHP 7.1. The fix which is mentioned in that thread I linked seemed to have mixed success. I'm very hesitant to edit a core forum file if it's not an officially supported fix or doesn't have more support as a fix. As such, I'm probably not going to be able to take care of this at this time.

If more posters show up needing it, I may revisit the issue. But, as for now, you seemed to be okay with it for the most part, so I'll probably leave it the way it is. I CAN tell you if this forum takes off and shows staying power, we'll probably make a move to vBulletin 5, which will likely have a fix. Sorry about that, I wish I could have been more help.
    No problem. Thanks. ��

10. Likes Slyfox696 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    In the chit chat sub forum, the video tags do not seem to work. On the bar in Quick Reply next to INSERT IMAGE, there is no INSERT VIDEO option in that sub forum. At least for me there was not. Using the [*VIDEO][*/VIDEO] tag also did not work.
    I got this fixed. Somehow the Video tag was turned off for that forum. No idea how that happened since I just copied the settings of one forum to the next. Anyways, it should be good now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I know I read that the sections are intentionally being kept basic for now, but I think a sports section at the least could be useful.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just wanted to say thanks. For the message limit being good enough. I don't need to delete what I don't want to anymore. Thank you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've been stumbling a bit with the images. I tried linking a couple but a message told me they were too big. I tried to upload them and they did but the image appears at thumbnail size. Is there a way to choose what size the image is if it's automatically compressed?

Thread Information