Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Changes or Requests

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMorales787 View Post
    I've been stumbling a bit with the images. I tried linking a couple but a message told me they were too big. I tried to upload them and they did but the image appears at thumbnail size. Is there a way to choose what size the image is if it's automatically compressed?
    Yeah, I used to have problems with that on another forum on which I posted.

I've found the best way to deal with that is to just use the [img] tags and put the link to the image in the middle.

Example: [img]https://steelcageforums.com/forumtemplates/forumlogo/forumlogo.png[/img]

2. Likes ABMorales787 liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry wrong thread.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Custom user titles, I didn't see them in the settings. I can't remember if they were allowed on Wrestlezone or not, I recall having them though.

I know another forum that uses this similar vbulletin layout even can have html codings in the custom user titles. Things like colors, bold, or even pictures if they're formatted to the right size.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not sure why, but this issue has been popping up today. When I type my response, I hit reply, it posts, but my response stays in the quick reply section. Just started doing this today.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Custom user titles, I didn't see them in the settings. I can't remember if they were allowed on Wrestlezone or not, I recall having them though.

I know another forum that uses this similar vbulletin layout even can have html codings in the custom user titles. Things like colors, bold, or even pictures if they're formatted to the right size.
    I had to change a setting, but it should be good now, assuming you have at least 5 posts.

7. Likes Sully liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hope you don't mind that I'll join in the conversation if I see something that could help the forum improve. The first thing I would like to know though, is, if it's possible to have one of the styles without the latest posts on the right? If no, I would then like to see a sort of map of events in wrestling, just like WrestlingInc have, to make it even better, just the poster of the next WWE event with a link to the thread discussion.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    I hope you don't mind that I'll join in the conversation if I see something that could help the forum improve. The first thing I would like to know though, is, if it's possible to have one of the styles without the latest posts on the right? If no, I would then like to see a sort of map of events in wrestling, just like WrestlingInc have, to make it even better, just the poster of the next WWE event with a link to the thread discussion.
    The forum blocks, the "Latest Posts" on the right feature, is a global setting and can either be enabled or disabled, but as best I can tell can not be made template specific. I'll look more into it, but as of right now, I'm not seeing anything.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about a map of events. I looked on the site you mentioned but didn't really understand what you were getting at. Could you explain in a little more detail?

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    The forum blocks, the "Latest Posts" on the right feature, is a global setting and can either be enabled or disabled, but as best I can tell can not be made template specific. I'll look more into it, but as of right now, I'm not seeing anything.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about a map of events. I looked on the site you mentioned but didn't really understand what you were getting at. Could you explain in a little more detail?
    I think he wants just a list of the events and their date/time from all the big promotions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    There's a >> symbol to the right, click that and it vanishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Not sure why, but this issue has been popping up today. When I type my response, I hit reply, it posts, but my response stays in the quick reply section. Just started doing this today.
    Been happening to me all the time. I think it's to do with the auto save option.

12. Likes Slyfox696 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    SF.jpg

Here's a picture of the >> << arrows to hide the new posts.

Thread Information