Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    It was basically Diving Simulator 2018 the first half.

Funny how Argentina could go out in the group stages at this rate. Germany too.
    Germany will get it together I'd imagine, Argentina rely on messi way too much and nobody else can or will stand up, they're only there because Messi carried them there he was the only bloke to score a competitive goal for years and needed a messi hattrick in their last game to get here as well

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    Germany will get it together I'd imagine, Argentina rely on messi way too much and nobody else can or will stand up, they're only there because Messi carried them there he was the only bloke to score a competitive goal for years and needed a messi hattrick in their last game to get here as well
    Glad to see someone else thinks Ageuro is overrated. Di Maria is pretty good, although he wasn't playing yesterday and Mascherano can be good when he's not being a dirty jackass.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    Glad to see someone else thinks Ageuro is overrated. Di Maria is pretty good, although he wasn't playing yesterday and Mascherano can be good when he's not being a dirty jackass.
    I wouldnt say overrated. More that there is a culture in that argentina side where everyone steps back and waits for messi to do something

Still a huge chance for them to get out of the group now that Nigeria have thumped iceland

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Crap defence, crap midfield, crap formation, crap tactics and crap spirit.

Any wonder Argentina are crap.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Overall from what I've seen thus far, this tournament is looking very weak overall. Netherlands and Italy must be kicking themselves in the foot right now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oh and it was hilarious watching Argentina's manager troll up and down the sidelines. LOL, he looked like uncle fester on a meth binge.

7. Likes Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow Mexico has had one hell of a run thus far and I couldn't be happier for them. They are so close and also far away from advancing to the sweet 16 matchups they just need to focus a bit on their attacking and striking cause they've had some possible shots but kept on missing. They just can't afford to lose to Sweden at any cost, so they can hopefully keep the first place and face either Switzerland or Serbia.

Speaking of which, I'm also pissed off on the officiating and VAR system for not calling the obvious call against Switzerland when two of the players were obviously holding the Serbia player from making a possible headshot goal. That truly shows you how shitty the VAR can be at times.

And about time Germany get it together and started playing like the team they are supposed to be.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not trying to sound like i'm a sore loser, but I really hope Argentina gets eliminated. Way over hyped.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Xhaka and Shaqiri throwing up eagles is the greatest thing this tournament will give us. Nobody gets riled up over that shit like serbs

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Iran sooking at portugal time wasting, zero sympathy for them. Those fucks play that way for 90 minutes both at club and national team level and then when someone swings it back on them they crack the absolute shits and carry on like a three year old. Iran and morocco were very lucky to keep 11 on the field just for disciplinary issues. Blokes charging in from miles away to get right up in the face of the ref is unacceptable and embarrassing. The ref would have been well within his rights to send them off if he had wanted to

Thread Information