Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: World Cup discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    England havent beaten anyone and even if they beat croatia they still wont have. So far they have scraped a win against a poor side, smashed the shittest team there (WHO THE USA ARE WORSE THAN!), lost to belgium in a reserve game. From there they have limped their way through colombia and beat an average Swedish team. A win in the semis over a croatian side that has gone the distance twice beckons. You give that draw to say 24 of the 32 nations and I think they would expect a world cup final appearance. The only reason this is escaping the criticism it deserves is because it's coming home memes have made a feel good story

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like croatia to win because they would break the fact that every world cup winner (Bar england) touches another world cup winner. However, Croatians based in australia would be absolutely unbearable, even more than they already are

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    CROATIA BOIS.

I really hope they beat France, and set a new precedent for World Cups, it would be great for the team and country. Croatia and Columbia were the two teams I was supporting due to their dark horse status.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's already a new precedent. Brazil is out. :P

This is the first year I paid attention to football that wasn't "American". Rooted for France since Day 1 and I'm happy to see them make the Finals. Gotta keep with them but it's shaping up to be a cool little story for the little country. Definitely more interested in this sport now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Props to Belgium.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    cheers france, $150 in my pocket

Thread Information