A video featuring Triple H at the United Kingdom tournament, the first day of which was taped yesterday, providing new details on WWE's UK expansion. Triple H announced the formation of an NXT UK brand that will be starting up soon. British wrestling legend Johnny Saint has been tapped as the General Manager and Trips announced that there will be a tag team and women's division as well. No real dates have been provided but, as of right now, it looks like it's going to be a full version of NXT, simply one featuring UK stars.

Personally, I dig the notion of the UK getting its own NXT brand. The UK stars have been a lot of fun to watch while part of NXT and this offers an opportunity to see them, and other potentially great talent, on a more regular basis. I don't know if Triple H will also serve as booker for the new brand, I suppose it's possible now thanks to technology, or if someone else will ultimately be in that role. Either way, as long as Vince McMahon stays out of it, then I like it's chances of succeeding and, just like America's NXT, providing a viable alternative to the main WWE roster are good.