Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Are Your Wrestlemania Traditions?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My group has shrunk to two, the others we've tried to add just cant be arsed because we're spread an hour apart from end to end. I think I'm gonna go all out this year and do burgers for food

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
    I had forgotten about said events. Hopefully it wasn't overflowing with bluttered Australians either?
    It-- it probably wasn't urine.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    “And the winner of the predictions contest is Tony Steecles”

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Being a bit of a home entertainment tech junkie, I have a pretty wild set up in the living room, and it's exactly for big event stuff like Wrestlemania. 70 inch 4k tv surround sound , theatre style set up. Food and drink aplenty. Feasting and merriment. I also usually watch the documentary "The mania of Wrestlemania" on WWE Network during the week leading up to the show.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ours always differs. But two of the last three years we've made the six hour drive to Canada to hangout with Merk and watch the festivities. Probably gonna make it three of four this year.

Last time we each picked a handful of matches on the network and put them into a hat in which we dubbed as "card subject to change". During that process we book how we think Mania and beyond goes.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Reminds me, this year I have one buddy who has no clue who the wrestlers are and we've been watching it at his place since The Rumble. He thinks it's fun to not keep up with WWE and just wing the whole thing. His favorite as it stands is Sheamus for the quick elimination and Vickie Guerrero. I think all parties should have one guy who doesn't really watch it but is curious and enjoys seeing their bros go nuts for certain guys. Watching for the spectacle is alright in my books.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well wouldn't call it a tradition really, just more of the same each year. My son will have some friends over to watch. We have a home theatre in the rec room and you can project it off the whole wall. I'll spend a fortune on snacks and pizza for them as usual. My husband isn't a huge fan of pizza so we'll grab a bunch of Chinese food to share with the kids also.

I usually watch it upstairs in the den by myself with hubby snoring in the chair beside me. I think he might watch this year though, sort of a start of a new tradition. With the main event not really a question as to who will win, probably be in bed early and won't bother watching it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Always get to have a big get together with friends and family. This year will actually be my first time hosting the event at my place. So I'm going to go to Wing Stop and buy a shit ton of different kinds of hot wings, Capriottis to buy a few different kinds of their sandwiches (then we'll cut them up and make them look like little finger sandwiches), cocktail shrimp and sauce, chips with dip, beverages, alcohol, etc. It's going to be fun. Can't wait.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anymore it's going to the show. This will be my fourth Wrestlemania attended in five years and I could see that being the case for a long time to come. When I went to my first Axxess, Jim Duggan told me that once I went to one, I'd want to go to all of them. He's been right, as it would almost feel wrong to not be going again.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I usually get together with either my brother or a close friend, either of which put together a party. Sometimes I put together a pool with a humble dollar-buy in. My wife got me a pro-wrestling crate for my birthday this year, so it's going to be hard to choose a t-shirt this time around.

Thread Information