Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make a WWE Network Show

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Braun Strowman Breaks Things -Live!-

Just have him break normal every day objects. What kind of damage could he do to a microwave that didn't cook his Pizza Pop correctly? You just beat him at Fifa on the Xbox? Look out controller, console, chairs, television and most of the living room wall.
    Strowman does have a YouTube show called Monster Arms where he reviews guns. It is actually a fairly fun show if you are into guns and watching giant men shoot them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like to see a once per year PPV around the Cruiserweights. Sign Mysterio for one night only. Have Balor have a special appearance on the show and then place no boundaries on them. Just let them WRESTLE like they only know. And if you are afraid for ticket sales, book other special matches, like Cruiserweight vs Heavyweight, and have a cruiserweight take on Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns or any other big drawing name.

Possible card:
    Mysterio vs Kalisto vs Sin Cara vs Gran Metalik
    Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar
    Cruiserweight Championship Ladder match

That card would definitely feel special and attract viewers as a single PPV event.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would like to see a show dedicated to Championship Title Belts. After all, Championship Title Belts should be the first and foremost reason why Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment exists. The goal of every SuperStar should be to win Championship Title Belts.

The show could discuss the lineage of Champions, the history of Titles, and the various designs of Belts. They can discuss Championships won and lost. They could delve deeper into Titles that were created, but never used, like the Rock’s Brahma Bull Championship Title Belt. We could hear stories of Belts lost and found. They could feature SuperStars and fans gold and leather collections. We could see the process of how one is created, designed, developed, and made. We can look at the debuts. Maybe we could finally get some insight on what EdgeÃ?’s Rated R Championship Title Belt was supposed to look like.

I’m not sure what I would name the show, but I’m sure if I sat and thought about it, I could probably come up with 12 titles. Hell, I might even title it, “Title”.
    I donâ??t know if you know!! I donâ??t know if you care!! I donâ??t care if you know!! I donâ??t care if you care!!

I will tell you something about anything, if not everything!!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Patrick Star
    I would like to see a show dedicated to Championship Title Belts. After all, Championship Title Belts should be the first and foremost reason why Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment exists. The goal of every SuperStar should be to win Championship Title Belts.

The show could discuss the lineage of Champions, the history of Titles, and the various designs of Belts. They can discuss Championships won and lost. They could delve deeper into Titles that were created, but never used, like the Rock’s Brahma Bull Championship Title Belt. We could hear stories of Belts lost and found. They could feature SuperStars and fans gold and leather collections. We could see the process of how one is created, designed, developed, and made. We can look at the debuts. Maybe we could finally get some insight on what EdgeÃ?’s Rated R Championship Title Belt was supposed to look like.

I’m not sure what I would name the show, but I’m sure if I sat and thought about it, I could probably come up with 12 titles. Hell, I might even title it, “Title”.
    I'd watch.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

6. Likes King Patrick Star liked this post

Thread Information