Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MYCII News

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like Mauro and think he's immensely talented, but he can be pretty annoying when he does the Mamma Mia line; it just comes across as if he's trying to ape Jim Ross in the PG era.

I also really do like Cole, and think he's underappreciated by a lot of people. Provided he's not being dictated what to say over the headset, I think he'll be great.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    I like Mauro and think he's immensely talented, but he can be pretty annoying when he does the Mamma Mia line; it just comes across as if he's trying to ape Jim Ross in the PG era.

I also really do like Cole, and think he's underappreciated by a lot of people. Provided he's not being dictated what to say over the headset, I think he'll be great.
    I love when he does that.

Just saw the parade of this year's participants and I was shocked to see Rhea Ripley's transformation.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    PROTIP: Want to avoid spoilers for the MYC? Don't visit the WWE Evolution wikipedia page. (I didn't, just heard)

Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    PROTIP: Want to avoid spoilers for the MYC? Don't visit the WWE Evolution wikipedia page. (I didn't, just heard)
    That's why I avoid it and started avoiding it on the same day they were filming the first batch of matches. I have a few relatives that have been on vacation down in Orlando this week and they attended the tapings. I didn't ask them for any spoilers and they were good enough to not ruin it for me, they only said that the overall set up and match quality was infinitely better than the first tournament last year.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WWE Evolution wikipedia are dinosaurs. its the worst page i ever seen.

Thread Information