You know, this might explain why there's been a distinct shortage of pics of Kaitlyn posing near nude, in skimpy lingerie or barely there bikinis for much of this year: she's been training for an in-ring return. I know that hardly a day went by last year and early this year in which wrestlinginc.com didn't have at least one new pic of her on a daily basis.

I wasn't hugely impressed with Kaitlyn in the ring except for her matches with AJ. However, to be fair, Kaitlyn's matches with AJ Lee were really the only instances in WWE during those days in which women were told to go out there and actually wrestle. I mean, her matches with AJ were the first 10+ minute matches for women that I could remember in the longest time and I remember how excited a lot of people were since we were hoping this meant a sign of things to come for the women's division. I'm curious to see how, if any, she's changed. She had a unique look, a hot one as well, but she had no personality. I don't know if it was just her, if it was Vince's restrictions or what.

Truth be told, I'd like to see some of these tournaments eventually get around to being conducted under round robin rules as it could mean more quality programming added to the WWE Network. Round robin style can give you more opportunities to see what the wrestlers bring to the ring and with a variety of different opponents. Someone who doesn't look particularly impressive losing his/her first match in a single elimination tournament could potentially flourish in a round robin setting.