Thread: Matt Hardy - "It may be time for US to move on..."

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Matt Hardy - "It may be time for US to move on..."

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/s...54323776073728

He also posted a picture of him and Jeff walking out of an arena.

Interesting tweet. He could definitely be working everyone, but I wouldn't be very surprised. Matt and his Broken character have definitely been underused. Creative has been lazy.

How would you grade Matt and Jeff's run in WWE since their return? Is there any chance they leave WWE?
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 07-16-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Personally, I have to disagree that the Broken stuff has been underused. To me, everything about it just screams mid-card or tag team as it's just too damn goofy for me to picture being anything more. I was never a huge fan of it, even in TNA, but I do give Matt Hardy credit for doing something that finally got him of his brother's shadow and for thinking outside the box, but I ultimately think it's gone about as far as it's going.

As for the Hardy Boyz since their return, I give them a solid B and I'm thinking it may be the best to realistically expect. Neither man is what he once was, Jeff has been plagued by injury issues since his return and I'm guessing these issues have worsened in the past few weeks. They're severe enough to have kept him out of the MITB ladder match and he's tried to avoid doing some of his bigger spots and he didn't really have a match last night. As for Matt Hardy, when it come to his in-ring work, he's never exactly blown me away as he's always been weaker there than Jeff. However, there are times, a lot of times really, during his matches when Matt moves like he's an 80 year old man.

They've won titles, they've had some interesting moments, but both are older and aren't what they were so under the circumstances, I think WWE's done as much as could be realistically expected.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think the Hardy lemons have been squeezed to dust in their WWE run. Both are not half the wrestlers they once were, the Broken character (s) have a shelf life of about 1 month. I think they really should go to a promotion that could use their star power to sell tickets. Sadly, in WWE they are over shadowed by the majority of the roster. R.I.P.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If it's time for them to go, then at least they got to leave on their terms. They've both been assets to this company, but both are a former shelves of themselves. The Hardy's have always been entertaining, so if this i their last hurrah, i tip my hat to them.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information