Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeff Jarrett to the WWE Hall of Fame

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    At this point, I'm not really surprised. As it's been mentioned, there are a lot of guys in there that don't have anywhere near the accomplishments that Jarrett has. And even though he wasn't close to being the level of promoter that his father was, he still was an important part of TNA's early history. And now GFW. He's a name that wrestling fans know, for better or worse, and I suppose that's what's important about the HOF now.

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I see we have all simply slipped into blissful acceptance that this HOF means very little in many instances. Jarrett has done next to nothing deserving of a HOF spot but I suppose any and all events need mid carders, and thats what Jarrett always has been

3. Likes Slyfox696 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolf View Post
    I see we have all simply slipped into blissful acceptance that this HOF means very little in many instances. Jarrett has done next to nothing deserving of a HOF spot but I suppose any and all events need mid carders, and thats what Jarrett always has been
    At this point, there's little doubt the HOF is more about what the WWE can sell, than honoring the past. Having Jarrett in the HOF may cause a few more eyeballs to tune in.

Thread Information