Thread: WWE possibly ending Rusev's pairing with Aiden English?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WWE possibly ending Rusev's pairing with Aiden English?

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/07/...aiden-english/

Meltzer also claimed the split would most likely happen on Rusev Day.

This has been teased for a few weeks. I know WWE wants Lana to be Rusev's manager, but why can't he have two? Rusev and English have great chemistry, and it would be sad to see English go back to doing nothing. It's also a shame Rusev never turned face, and WWE never fully capitalized on Rusev Day.

Will WWE split up Rusev and English? Should they?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They want it to die down for some reason, which it had already. Makes no sense to me.

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    These rumors have been going around for a few months and it looks like it's going down. The whole Rusev Day thing is really over with fans but not nearly as much with Vince as, allegedly, Vince just sees them as a mid-card deal with no real future as tag team main eventers, yet he turns around and puts the Raw tag titles on Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. I'm not hating on the B Team, I like 'em, but they're not nearly as over as Rusev Day has been and were given the Raw straps just a few weeks after officially "relaunching" themselves as the B Team.

Should WWE keep Rusev Day together? In my opinion, I'd go with yes. I'd keep the stuff that got them over while simultaneously turning them into a legit tag team and Lana can only help out with all her lusciousness bouncing around at ringside. But, as is the case with the main roster, it's all about what Vinnie Mac wants. I mean, never mind that Rusev Day actually draws pretty good, gets a lot of positive attention from fans and sells a lot of merch; Heaven forbid Vince make such a logical decision in pushing a team that's making him a lot of money.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Honestly though, if not for announcing Rusev, does Aiden English provide ANY value? There has to come a time for guys to sink or swim and I think it's time for both Rusev and English to either sink or swim.

7. Likes #AbsoluteUnit, Wildcat66, N/A, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Honestly though, if not for announcing Rusev, does Aiden English provide ANY value? There has to come a time for guys to sink or swim and I think it's time for both Rusev and English to either sink or swim.

this is so true

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Meltzer also claimed the split would most likely happen on Rusev Day.
    That was lame.

Anyway, as for Rusev, I have no idea what he'll be doing after his split with English. I honestly thought Rusev and English were going to eventually become a tag-team but that didn't happen. Having Lana return to be his manager seems ok at this point.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information