Thread: WWE SummerSlam - Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak - Cruiserweight Championship

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WWE SummerSlam - Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak - Cruiserweight Championship

This should be on the pre-show, where it will get time. It could be a great match, although I don't really care too much at all.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Gulak should win. Why? I dunno. Don't pressure me for insight. I just like him and Cedric is boring, ok.

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well I'm glad this got onto the card instead of just being the main event of 205 Live. I'm not sure who will win here but I'm thinking Gulak will. Cedric has defeated just about every person who could be a good choice to beat him (Ali, Murphy, Itami), and unless they wanna give the belt to Lio Rush, I'm not sure who could dethrone him if not Gulak.

Should be a good match though if they get time to show off.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Gulak should win. Why? I dunno. Don't pressure me for insight. I just like him and Cedric is boring, ok.
    Pretty much this. Cedric's angle has been "building his legacy through competing with the best." To that end, the reign is successful because it's produced some excellent matches, but not much else.

In fact, that'd be a great angle for this feud. Selfish Cedric only cares about his own legacy, while Noble Drew wants to build a better 205 Live.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information