Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official SCF Fantasy Pool Rulebook

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Everything looks good man, props to you for this. Just wondering if in the future you might think about awarding more points for PPV victories as opposed to victories on Raw/Smackdown. Might give people more incentive to pick up the wrestlers that rarely wrestle on TV anymore.
    Thank you for your kind words! I see where you and Storm Trooper are coming from regarding PPV incentives, but I do believe that the trade windows closest to respective PPVs will be strategically intriguing for this very reason. We'll stick to what we got this season, but I'll be open to considering it for next, should we be able to do so.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    This is your baby, but did you consider awarding points for appearing in non wrestling roles? I ask because I have a feeling current champs will be in high demand, but aside from the one champ per cycle who seems to just exist to lose each week to set up their PPV challenger, champs haven't been wrestling on TV much lately.
    Back to this; I like it, but To keep things simple for the inaugural season I'm going to omit it. In part, I worry about not paying enough attention to promos and missing someone's key appearance. Wins and losses are going to be much easier to track even if I miss an entire episode.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    Back to this; I like it, but To keep things simple for the inaugural season I'm going to omit it. In part, I worry about not paying enough attention to promos and missing someone's key appearance. Wins and losses are going to be much easier to track even if I miss an entire episode.
    Makes total sense. I can't recall the last time I was able to catch an entire non PPV, and I keep up with results based off KB's reviews as well so no gripe here at all.

6. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Closing rulebook thread. Drop your objections and questions over in the GD.
    Last edited by smarkmouth; 08-03-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information