Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Pool General Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Are most of these guys here from the old WZ? I only remember Yaz, Fallout, Storm_Trooper, and Milenko from there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    i was there

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    8 hours isnt bad is it? I mean the pick before me was made 1am my time
    Acceptable. Acceptable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Are most of these guys here from the old WZ? I only remember Yaz, Fallout, Storm_Trooper, and Milenko from there.
    Me as well.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    Also that natalya pick could be genius now or horrendous, she's either going to take time off or get a big push. I suspect big push
    I doubt she'll take off 3 months. Would I be surprised if she is not in Brooklyn, and not at TV the next week? Not at all, especially since it's conceivable that memorial services could be this weekend.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if she gets involved in the Rousey match.

I see 3 different scenarios for Nattie.
    1. Ronda wins the title Sunday, and Nattie earns a #1 Contender shot for Evolution (Face/Face).
    2. Ronda wins the title Sunday, Nattie turns on Ronda during the celebration, and becomes the #1 Contender for Evolution.
    3. Nattie turns on Ronda in Brooklyn, costing her the championship, Later Nattie wins the belt and Ronda destroys her for it at Evolution.

As I said in my pick-post, I was actually going to pick her well before knowing her father died. After hearing about that it was an even easier pick. Not to be callous, but real-life sadness often-times leads to pushes.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    I doubt she'll take off 3 months. Would I be surprised if she is not in Brooklyn, and not at TV the next week? Not at all, especially since it's conceivable that memorial services could be this weekend.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if she gets involved in the Rousey match.

I see 3 different scenarios for Nattie.
    1. Ronda wins the title Sunday, and Nattie earns a #1 Contender shot for Evolution (Face/Face).
    2. Ronda wins the title Sunday, Nattie turns on Ronda during the celebration, and becomes the #1 Contender for Evolution.
    3. Nattie turns on Ronda in Brooklyn, costing her the championship, Later Nattie wins the belt and Ronda destroys her for it at Evolution.

As I said in my pick-post, I was actually going to pick her well before knowing her father died. After hearing about that it was an even easier pick. Not to be callous, but real-life sadness often-times leads to pushes.
    I just don't think that WWE will turn her anytime soon.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    I just don't think that WWE will turn her anytime soon.
    Oh I doubt they'd do a turn now. 2 days ago yeah I'd have put money on them doing it. Still wouldn't be surprised if Nattie gets a big push, possibly even winning the title.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

8. Likes smarkmouth liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm surprised that New Day was the first tag team to be completely drafted. I see value in picking a tag team wrestler who's regularly on TV, but betting which member is in any given match is volatile at best.

Also, how damn funny would a Pool have been if we did it last year after WrestleMania through Summerslam? Jinder would have been lucky to have been drafted in the fifth round.

Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    How old school are we talking? Because if it's less than many years, ouch bro.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    I'm surprised that New Day was the first tag team to be completely drafted. I see value in picking a tag team wrestler who's regularly on TV, but betting which member is in any given match is volatile at best.

Also, how damn funny would a Pool have been if we did it last year after WrestleMania through Summerslam? Jinder would have been lucky to have been drafted in the fifth round.

How old school are we talking? Because if it's less than many years, ouch bro.
    And think about those who would have chosen Randy Orton and Nakamura.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    I'm actually pretty angry with myself for my 3rd pick. I had second and third thoughts literally the minute after I drafted him. I can think of 3 or 4 guys off the top of my head who would have been better picks, all of whom are currently part of a tag team.

My thought process was that Wyatt would get some sort of mini-push after breaking off with Hardy after Summerslam. Now, I think it's much more likely he disappears until the next PPV. Ah well, hopefully my ineptitude pays off.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information