Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Pool General Discussion

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm going to start Liking posts in the confirmed trades thread to validate them instead of making individual posts for each transaction. Will be reflected in the Rules and in the trade thread later this afternoon

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quick question. Will the Survivor Series matches have any different scoring (i.e. "bonus" points for getting a fall) and will all the members of the winning team get points or just the survivors? I know it's early but if I don't ask now knowing me I'll forget until it's too late.

And do Battle Royals have regular 10-4 scoring (10 for winner 4 for losers)?
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

October and Evolution

Please Discuss: October and Evolution

Storm Trooper just proposed a topic of discussion for the month of October that I think we should consider;

Buying my ticket for Evolution today made me think of an idea to be able to get our rosters to include the talent that'll be on the show. A 1 round Women's draft. After Super Show-down a 1-round draft is held to get an additional Female Superstar on the teams, who is only there from the Draft until Evolution, then is re-inserted into the free agent pool. Hell they can even only have them active for the PPV itself. Doing this would let everyone get a chance to add a superstar that'll be on the PPV card and that's it (like the NXT Women, NXTUK Women, MYC Women, Trish and the Legends, etc) without sacrificing the season long roster and while keeping with the 2-women on the roster rule intact.

I was considering lifting the 2 women restriction for the month of October, but I think adding a sixth spot for an additional womens talent for the month, as well as a mid season supplemental draft adds a bit of drama halfway through the game. So with the above proposal in mind, this is the proposed rules for what we'll call the "Evolution Draft"

-The Evolution Draft will begin September 17th. This will afford everyone 24 hours to make their pick and finish the draft by October 1st, so players will be able to bank points on the build up to the Evolution Draft. Players will only draft women superstars. Whoever you draft in this sixth spot will not be banking points until Raw on October 1st.
    -Draft order will begin with Stone Cold Tea and move back up the list.
    -You must drop one of your superstars back into the Free Agency (not necessarily this Sixth draft pick) during the trade window on from October 31st until November 3rd.

If you agree, throw this post a like. If not, please discuss

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Survivor Series and Battle Royal

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Quick question. Will the Survivor Series matches have any different scoring (i.e. "bonus" points for getting a fall) and will all the members of the winning team get points or just the survivors? I know it's early but if I don't ask now knowing me I'll forget until it's too late.
    Indeed. Survivor Series will have different scoring. As per the rulebook;

Survivor Series matches
    Victory/Surviving Members â?? 14 points each
    Victory/Eliminated Members â?? 10 points each
    Losing Team â?? 6 points each

And do Battle Royals have regular 10-4 scoring (10 for winner 4 for losers)?
    Wow, I failed to think of Battle Royals. Thank you for bringing that up. I'm going to score them as follows, but as this is a new rule it should be brought to the group.

Battle Royal of 10 Stars or Under
    Win: 10 points
    Loss: 4 points

Battle Royal of 11 Stars or Over
    Win: 10 points
    Final Four(Aside from Winner): 8
    Loss: 4

If you agree with the Battle Royal Revision, throw this post a Like. If not, please discuss

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    Please Discuss: October and Evolution

Storm Trooper just proposed a topic of discussion for the month of October that I think we should consider;

Buying my ticket for Evolution today made me think of an idea to be able to get our rosters to include the talent that'll be on the show. A 1 round Women's draft. After Super Show-down a 1-round draft is held to get an additional Female Superstar on the teams, who is only there from the Draft until Evolution, then is re-inserted into the free agent pool. Hell they can even only have them active for the PPV itself. Doing this would let everyone get a chance to add a superstar that'll be on the PPV card and that's it (like the NXT Women, NXTUK Women, MYC Women, Trish and the Legends, etc) without sacrificing the season long roster and while keeping with the 2-women on the roster rule intact.

I was considering lifting the 2 women restriction for the month of October, but I think adding a sixth spot for an additional womens talent for the month, as well as a mid season supplemental draft adds a bit of drama halfway through the game. So with the above proposal in mind, this is the proposed rules for what we'll call the "Evolution Draft"

-The Evolution Draft will begin September 17th. This will afford everyone 24 hours to make their pick and finish the draft by October 1st, so players will be able to bank points on the build up to the Evolution Draft. Players will only draft women superstars. Whoever you draft in this sixth spot will not be banking points until Raw on October 1st.
    -Draft order will begin with Stone Cold Tea and move back up the list.
    -You must drop one of your superstars back into the Free Agency (not necessarily this Sixth draft pick) during the trade window on from October 31st until November 3rd.

If you agree, throw this post a like. If not, please discuss
    The one thing I think would be ideal is instead of just doing the same draft order, go last place to first place at the time of the draft. It gives the last place guy a chance to dig out of the hole prior to the Season Finale of Survivor Series.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If I don't want to pick another, is it okay?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sure, you could opt to pass I suppose. I know you want to stick with your originals but I why wouldn't you grab a temporary 6th superstar?

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have 2 women already and you can count me out of said draft. Cool idea, I get it, but Evolution is/was the sole reason why I took Bayley and then Billie.

12. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    I have 2 women already and you can count me out of said draft. Cool idea, I get it, but Evolution is/was the sole reason why I took Bayley and then Billie.
    I should have mentioned in the bulet points, but part of this proposal includes the removal of maximum women during the Evolution supplemental.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd be down for adding a 6th pick to add a 3rd woman for Evolution.

16. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Thread Information